Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

my e1m1 remake

I just tried it out, it's claustrophobic, and over all not that interesting.

I liked the broken down door, however. But it's nothing special.

A good way to play maps like this is just assume it's a full scale GZDoom only map and play it with that because it's the most likely to run it.

Plays just fine in Zdoom.

The first thing I notice when starting the map is that no monsters are set to ambush you and there are no actual doors blocking sound. So as soon as the first monster sees you, every monster in the map except those outside come running to the starting area. (And those outside also hears you, they just don't come running for reasons below.)

On UV difficulty there are lost souls outside, but the bars are too tight to allow them to actually get in and attack you so they just become sitting ducks.

The exit is too obviously going to kill you, it made me not wanna enter and instead looked for a fair bit for a "real" exit.

Zerthex said:

oh and its a shit map...

NO THANKS HIBYE

I think, maybe if you added onto it, made it bigger, made it more like E1M1, then maybe it wouldn't be "shitty".

I think it has potential if you put more work into it.

This is made by someone who obviously knows how to make maps and that's why it's shit. He purposely made it terrible, he's the new zkkt or whatever that guys name was

Why did you make a thread just to show a wad you made yourself and considered it was shit without giving screenshots to show that you're probably wrong or just plain satire?

Alright, so he IS a troll.

I think purposely shitty maps are starting to become the new Terry WAD.

Tritnew said:

Alright, so he IS a troll.

I think purposely shitty maps are starting to become the new Terry WAD.

i try to not make them shit...

and yes i have made a terry wad.. but that will be the last one i will post on THIS community ;)

What I meant was, shit maps are starting to trend like Terry WADs, they're not exactly like Terry WADs.