Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleInferno

Height thread

Height thread? Have you completely run out of ideas?

Oh, and of course you people use imperial length units..... IMO, measuring height in feet/inches is stupid, i don't understand it. While civilized nations already use metric system for like hundred years, stupid stupid barbaric americans still use this confusing dumbass imperial system. Stupid country America. Fuck America. !!!!

Edit: oh, i'm 175 cm, btw.

ChekaAgent said:

Oh, and of course you people use imperial length units..... IMO, measuring height in feet/inches is stupid, i don't understand it. While civilized nations already use metric system for like hundred years, stupid stupid barbaric americans still use this confusing dumbass imperial system. Stupid country America. Fuck America. !!!!

what is this

You didn't get the memo Cheka? We do what the fuck we want XD. No I agree our system is pretty dumb. I'm 5'8 and happy independence day.

These never end well. All it takes is one guy to whisper "manlet" and all hell breaks loose.

ChekaAgent said:

Height thread? Have you completely run out of ideas?

Edit: oh, i'm 175 cm, btw.

I'm on the opposite end of this. I work in fabrication and god do I hate metric. I'll take American standard any old day.

5'7"

LittleInferno said:

Ten hundred thousand nanometers? You dumb midget.

You can't standardize American systems in the first post and then turn around and use bullshit magitech measurements when you please. That's an offense worthy of several dozen audits and federal prosecution. Also, it was all a trick. Now you've just admitted that this thread is only a thinly-veiled opportunity to be a shit to those shorter than you, you privileged heightist scumlord. Have fun with late-life joint pain whilst I bench objects 50 time my body weight #microscopicpersecution

I don't know my height off by heart but I'm a fairly short skinny wog.

5'11 / 180 cm

Being slightly shy of 6 feet is kind of annoying.

"tall enough" / "average" / 5'9" / 0.0017526km / 1.7526m / 175.26cm / 1.7526e+9nm / 0.001089015 miles / 0.000946328162073 nautical miles / 1.9166663999991209177 yards

I know I missed out some measurements but this got dull very quickly.

5'11 / 180 cm

re: RUSH, funny how measurement systems condition perception. Living in France, 180cm is considered the canon ideal height (round number and all), whereas anywhere using the imperial system, 6 feet is obviously better.