Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobu gabu maru

KingDime speedrunning Plutonia & Ultimate Doom at Summer Games Done Quick

Guess we don't get Go2It this year. Bet he gets killed in the main wad instead (didn't last time iirc). I think I'm going to do a game of bingo during the run to see how many donators names being read out I recognize (including myself).

Doom hype sign just got stuck in front of the camera. I'm ready now.

Looking forward to it! Wishing Dime good luck with the runs.

Don't forget, Strife and Hexen are later today! There's a donation war for which class is played in Hexen. Cleric is in the lead, last I checked.

Looking forward to a chaingunner sniping Dime.

rdwpa said:

Wow the chat is absolute garbage. Not so surprising, but eww.

Yuuuuup, that's twitch chat for you, especially when any woman appears anywhere.

rdwpa said:

That's to be expected from a stream with this amount of viewers. It's best to close it and just watch the runs, heh.

dobu gabu maru said:

Yuuuuup, that's twitch chat for you, especially when any woman appears anywhere.

The chat instantly gave me Hepatitis A - Z.

The way Dime nails so many of these tricks almost instantly is crazy. I know it's a skill you pick up while doing runs, but it's still hella impressive to watch.

Oh Suite

(Also, IMO Plutonia is a ton more fun to watch because it's so aggressive, but since it's more obscure I don't know if most viewers can appreciate its nasty design)

And we have $3.50 from Rayzik who says Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *takes breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *collapses*

I, too was lost in the mix of donations and was hoping to give the Doom community a shoutout at least and also wish Dime luck on those rocket jumps.

Shame I didn't catch the livestreams. Ah well, I'll watch the VODs on YT once they go up.

This was fun. It was cool to hear a few doomers names read out (I heard Ribbiks and Tarnsman, at least).

Well done to Dime for nailing both the runs well. My $100 donation message (had to call myself 'John Suite' since I think in the past the GDQ haven't been keen on the "pee" part of my name being read out) was awesome and apparently contained "obscure" references, even though I mentioned Valiant and Ancient Aliens!

Here's hoping for a TNT run in AGDQ 2017!

Too bad the time was really bad for us europeans, so I couldn't watch it. Hope it shows up on Youtube soon.

rdwpa said:

It's a bunch of ignorant children and teenagers spouting shit?

Suitepee said:

Well done to Dime for nailing both the runs well. My $100 donation message (had to call myself 'John Suite' since I think in the past the GDQ haven't been keen on the "pee" part of my name being read out) was awesome and apparently contained "obscure" references, even though I mentioned Valiant and Ancient Aliens!

Here's hoping for a TNT run in AGDQ 2017!

That was you? Great comment :)