Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seablock

Doomguy versus Mega Man

Who would win, assuming they both have their full arsenals (including power-ups)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win, assuming they both have their full arsenals (including power-ups)

• Doomguy
    • Mega Man

Alright, so, this guy and I on YouTube have been going back and forth for the past few days arguing about who would win in a fight, Doomguy or Mega Man. I say it's Doomguy, that's not even a question in my mind. I just don't see how it's able for a robot who can be damaged by leaves, bubbles, and the mere tap of even his weakest enemies could defeat a man who's single-handedly wiped out the forces of Hell multiple times. I haven't been a die-hard Mega Man fan for quite some time, though, so my memory may be failing me.

Who do you think would win in this hypothetical battle and why? Which fictional characters do you think could defeat Doomguy?

Doomguy. Why? The BFG will dismantle Mega Man. Its true and you know it.

57mph + Invuln + Fully loaded BFG = Almost any individual character is going to get obliterated. There are exceptions, but I don't think Mega Man is one. Against a non-AI opponent, even a Megasphere+Invis combo could be highly effective, but I guess Mega Man is AI so maybe it wouldn't work too well.

Note that I'm only familiar with MM's powerups from 1-3 on NES and in Mega Man X. If we're not counting X, he has even less chance of surviving against Doomguy.

Doomguy has hitscan and powerful weapons along with powerups, so no way Mega Man stands a chance, with the BFG or SSG, Mega Man's finished, not to mention that when he gets hit, he's stunned, so Doomguy wins.

Imo, Megaman doesn't even come close to Doomguy in terms of awesomeness..

I mean, seriously, just look at him. He looks like a complete retard:

Now compare this abomination to Doomguy's badass look..

ChekaAgent said:

Imo, Megaman doesn't even come close to Doomguy in terms of awesomeness..

I mean, seriously, just look at him. He looks like a complete retard:
http://i.imgur.com/MPYjtfK.jpg
Now compare this abomination to Doomguy's badass look..

What the fuck is that? It looks NOTHING like Mega Man.
He looks like this
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/capcomdatabase/images/a/a5/X.png/revision/latest?cb=20110123174819

Voros said:

What the fuck is that? It looks NOTHING like Mega Man.

Megaman's original box art.
Also the picture you posted is a picture of some kid in some plastic suit. Still can't compete with Doomguy..

Ralphis said:

Megaman can teleport and stop time so the answer is pretty obvious

Yep, Megaman is a serial fondler.

Obligatory.

I think minus BFG, Mega Man wins it; especially if he's the right gamut of stolen robot master powers. With BGF, fuggedabaadit.

Doomguy's running speed also may serve as an equaliser; even with the dash move from the X series, Mega Man's a bit of a slouch in comparison. But then again, depends on the arena they battle in.

This is too deep for me, actually.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

I bet my dad can beat your dad.

oh yea motherfukker my dad is in the military and five finger deth punch and hes a police officer to so i wouldnt count on it :)

Seriously though, I realize this hypothetical battle is pretty stupid, but that's why I put it in blogs and not Doom general or something. It's just for fun

Edit: I could have sworn that I posted this in blogs, but for some reason it's displaying in Everything Else. I guess I'm still not familiar enough with Doomworld to know why this happened, but oh well. Sorry to anybody who saw this lame thread in Everything Else. It was meant to be a silly little blog thing for fun.

TraceOfSpades said:

^Why does the Spider Mastermind only have two legs in that depiction?

Because I felt the composition may have been a little cluttered trying to stick the other two in. Was a tough one to draw anyway.

Jayextee said:

Because I felt the composition may have been a little cluttered trying to stick the other two in. Was a tough one to draw anyway.

I really dig it, great crossover art!

Im pretty sure megaman could defeat doomguy, those leaves were not normal leaves, megaman has tanked a castle falling on him so the leaves have to be something different. and he could use time stopper, take the doomguys bfg,unfreze time, shoot him 100 times with said bfg, and win.

This is a prepubescent cyborg who dies if he's poked

Vs

A marine with the fortitude to take a missile to the face and keep fighting. And that's without armor.