Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sm4cky

DOOM Tournaments/Leagues

Hello, Sm4cky here. I am a DOOM 2016 PC player, play a lot of multiplayer, and am part of a gaming community The Art of Warfare.

With Private/Custom games patch just on the horizon, I would like to see how many players would be interested in a Doom Multiplayer Tournaments/League. Currently, I know of 3 organized teams that are interested in some form of competitive play.

If you have interest in helping organizing/creating a tournament scene, have a team that would like to compete, or have an interest in watching tournaments, please reply.

RIP AND TEAR

Hello, I am a Doom console player and I would be willing to advocate for a Doom multiplayer competitive scene. Something similar to MLG but it could possibly be hosted by or at Quakecon. It would be great if Gamebattles website could have Doom ladder matches/wager matches etc, but hopefully when they release the private match patch we could ask for this. Doom Multiplayer has the potential for a competitive aspect.

lilxkev said:

Hello, I am a Doom console player and I would be willing to advocate for a Doom multiplayer competitive scene. Something similar to MLG but it could possibly be hosted by or at Quakecon. It would be great if Gamebattles website could have Doom ladder matches/wager matches etc, but hopefully when they release the private match patch we could ask for this. Doom Multiplayer has the potential for a competitive aspect.

I am in contact with a console player that is looking to organize there also. I'll keep you informed with what is happening.

lilxkev said:

I'm a console player as well, this would be awesome!

That is awesome news. Hopefully they release the patch before Quakecon in August. This could open doors to new viewers and teams willing to compete in tournaments.

Guest MIND

Can I join? We only have games for Classic Dooms.