Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaturalTvventy

Bunker - a quick MAP01

Just played this and it's really fun (didn't play the previous version). Good flow with different areas connecting to each other in unusual ways. I had a couple difficulties: it seems the ceiling was set too low for the lift leading to the invul sphere to go up all the way (I ended up no clipping instead). Doomguy kept bumping his head. Also, is the SSG reachable? I suck at secrets, so it may well be.

The rifle works well here. I'm also partial to levels that use low tier monsters to create difficult encounters.

Aquanet said:

Just played this and it's really fun (didn't play the previous version). Good flow with different areas connecting to each other in unusual ways. I had a couple difficulties: it seems the ceiling was set too low for the lift leading to the invul sphere to go up all the way (I ended up no clipping instead). Doomguy kept bumping his head. Also, is the SSG reachable? I suck at secrets, so it may well be.

The rifle works well here. I'm also partial to levels that use low tier monsters to create difficult encounters.

Thanks! Everything is getable without clipping. I'm glad you had fun.

Nice vid fveitsi. That's cool to watch.