Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ATE-BIT-BOO

DOOM services disconnected

Is anyone else having problems publishing a snapmap? I have published one before so i know that you don't need PlayStation plus in order to do it (I don't have plus). Now whenever i try, i get a services disconnected/try again later message. I don't see any posts about server issues for publishing a map, just for multiplayer. I figured it may be a little different, seeing as I'm just uploading a level versus playing one.

Anything and everything online related on Doom for the PS4 REQUIRES playstation plus. You HAVE to purchase a subcription of sort to even USE any online feature. This be play snapmap levels from other users, or play multiplayer. This also mean uploading Snapmaps online.

Yep. PS4 has gotten that stupid. I've published a map earlier today with a PSPlus acccount, no problems.

I don't understand, I've uploaded a map without PSPlus before. Why the hell is it different now? Well, i guess i have to pay in order for people to try it out I guess.

Ps plus, xbox live they all require subsciption now. Reedeming value is that u got free games every month.
It started with last gen consoles.

One million subscribers times £40 a year equals 40 mil of income. It's hard to blame a company to miss such oportunity. Especialy when nobody strikes, just moans online.