Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Potatoguy

So Evolve is now Free to Play!

I feel VERY VERY tempted to give this game a shot now. It always had an interesting game mechanic i favored, but news after news of the game being garbage due to DLC bullshit has always forced me away. Now that it's free, i can see if the game is actually garbage or not!

Still won't interest me enough to play it. Funny that they are calling it Evolve: Stage 2. I guess this time it's terminal.

J.B.R said:

Evolve, it sucked back then and it sucks forever!

That reminds me.. How bad was it really? I played the beta and got bored after 30 minutes or so.

Get the Demon Rune in Doom 4 Multiplayer and I'm sure you got yourself a similar Evolve experience.

I also heard there's only, like what, 2 modes and a few maps in Evolve? I wonder if "Stage 2" has more, or it's still the same.

Chezza said:

Get the Demon Rune in Doom 4 Multiplayer and I'm sure you got yourself a similar Evolve experience.

Pretty much. Only demon rune didn't suck. Evolve (monsters) did, according to all the above.

It's fine. Maybe I'm too easily amused but I didn't think what I played of it was bad. I think people were too harsh on it because of its initial pricetag. As a free to play game, it's not bad.