Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ranhcase

Problem with testing on GZDoom

Hello! I've made a map with GZDoom Builder and i decided to test with GZDoom, but, as suddenly as i get to the yellow key door(with the yellow key for sure) it says that i need the yellow skull key instead, i've checked on the editor and the door has the yellow key as the "key number". I also checked the same map with Skulltag, and the issue iss not there(so it must be with GZdoom it self right?). :/

Are you using any (autoloaded?) gameplay mods or other wads/pk3s that contain their own LOCKDEFS, LANGUAGE, DEHACKED or XLAT? When you go to your GZDoom's "Options -> Compatibility Options", what "Compatibility Mode" is there? Which version of GZDoom are you using? And does the problem occur when you test in ZDoom or in Zandronum? (You should really get rid of Skulltag in favor of its successor, Zandronum.)

With GZDoom i was using(autoload) Doom Expanded, it worked right with Zandronum.
EDIT: and i have a little question, is there a way to make autoloads with Zandronum
EDIT(2): It seems like the problem is on GZdoom, i tried the map with GZdoom without DE but the same problem happens there as well...(As far as i know, i have the lastest version of GZdoom (x64)

RanhDoomer said:

As far as i know, i have the lastest version of GZdoom (x64)

(x64) means that it's a version for 64 bit processors, but doesn't tell how old or new the version is. What's your GZDoom's version number/code? One of these or these?

And what about the Compatibility Options?

RanhDoomer said:

is there a way to make autoloads with Zandronum

Does neither of these methods work? http://zdoom.org/wiki/How_to_autoload_files (substitute "zdoom.ini" with "zandronum.ini" or possibly "zandronum-<YOURUSERNAME>.ini", "zdoom.exe" with "zandronum.exe", etc.)

RanhDoomer said:

(As far as i know, i have the lastest version of GZdoom (x64))

It's easy enough to find which version of GZDoom you are running.
Spoiler

Then check the site scifista42 was pointing out if there is a newer version.