Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

Balls of fire.

The sun had just, and the stars were beginning to appear. I hear the sound of a low flying prop aircraft. I go outside to see what it was, but it was no ware to be seen... However I could hear it, clear as anything. Sounded close to. the noise continued for a wile, then I see four balls of fire appear in the sky. at first, i thought they were flairs, but they were moving about the place, sort of zigzagging towards the ground, witch I might add, was a populated area. Could somebody please explain what I just witnessed? And don't you dare say "TEH ALIEN!!".

EDIT: Fixed the spelling ya whiny little goite.

Why does a community this small always have so many "interesting" stories to tell? :P

Arioch said:

Whatever it is you're smoking, I want some.

It is a mix of bleach, crack and gin, I call it Flunderpuffed!

Ichor: Unlikly, It sounded like a real plane.

Arioch: Fair enoughth. but i wasn't the only one to see them.

Maonth: ...Well it is the Rants & Raves froum.

bigbadgangsta: I'll take five!

Ct_red_pants said:

The sun had just, and the stars were beginning to apper. I hear the sond of a low flying prop aircraft. I go outside to see what it was, but it was noware to be seen... How ever I could hear it, clear as anything. sounded close to. the noise continued for a wile, then I see four balls of fire apper in the sky. at first, i thought thay were flairs, but they were moving about the place, sort of zigzagging towards the ground, wich I might add, was a populated area. Could somebody please explain what I just whitnessed? And don't you dare say "TEH ALIEN!!".

WeLl id unno. Mauybe tehy were alines but maybe thauy weren' not.

IMPROVE YOUR SPELLING, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

Heh...one of the phrases I had to draw in Pictionary last night was 'Ball of Fire'. The bastards kept saying 'Fireball'.

They tured out to be sky divers with flairs attached to there feet. I was too far away to see the sky divers themselves, just the Flars. oh well. Keep watching the skies!