Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⇛Marnetmar⇛

RNC and DNC to be streamed on Twitch

https://www.engadget.com/2016/07/13/us-convention-livestreams-include-twitch-and-bing/

The US' big political parties are seemingly determined to outdo each other in terms of ways to watch their conventions online. To start, the Democratic Party has unveiled livestreaming plans that will let you watch its National Convention on seemingly every modern platform under the Sun. On top of Twitter and its own site, the party will stream through Bing, YouTube and... Twitch. That's right -- you can witness an important part of the electoral process in between League of Legends and Overwatch viewing sessions. The convention will also be live on Amazon's Fire TV, the Apple TV, Roku players and your Xbox, in case you'd rather see the nominations on a big screen.

If you think regular Twitch chat is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I can't wait to see the general debates between Clinton and Trump. Should be very entertaining, to say the least.

So like, five minutes in and a guy talks about hydraulics and singing songs and how we need to work together to do things, and then a band pulls in and starts playing some kind of rock song about Cleveland. Is this real? Because so far it seems like all the worst parts of E3 but with old people in the audience.

Edit: Wow the old people in the audience have started halfheartedly dancing. This is kind of hilarious.

This is an absolute cringefest, heh. Also wow, like every speaker makes it a point to give a shoutout to the Cavs. You'd almost think LeBron carried the team to the title just for The Donald. Allllllllmost.

This is why I am not a fan of live streams. Is this what the future delivered? I want my floating cars and duplicator damnit!