Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

At the end of Heretic

I know that the red demon is a mistery, but what about the hanging corpse? I don't understand, it isn't just a traditional hanging corpse like the ones that appear in the game, I don't understand what it is supossed to be...
Any idea?

I think it is just another hanging corpse. As for the red...thing, I think it's a Heresiarch from Hexen.

Ichor said:

I think it is just another hanging corpse. As for the red...thing, I think it's a Heresiarch from Hexen.

Well what do ya know, Heretic can predict the future. :)

What?

All I remeber was D'Sparil and his mount. I do also vaguely remember a sprite of a hanging bloodied heretic, but I dunno if that was it or not, or perhaps it was even in heretic.

I would guess that the red demon at the end of E3 is Eidolon (from Hexen 2) due to the red skin, as Korax (from Hexen) is grey.
After all, the last sentence is "but then again, what about the other serpent riders?"

If it is a Heresiarch, who is the red demon at the end of Hexen (in the chess scene).
If that is Eidolon, there's a bug, because it has four or five fingers, while Eidolon has only three.

I'd like to see some stronger demon, something like the father, master, or creator of the Serpent Riders, that should be really good.
Unfortunatly Heretic II's final boss sucks a lot...
Also I hate the idea of the seven tomes of power, and the convertion of the Serpent Rider's symbol (the trident) in a seraph symbol, that sucks...

Hopefully id Software will not make the same mistakes with DOOM 3...

RailGunner said:

actually they did. why is it on their site?

Actually, Raven made Heretic and Hexen!

id didn't make hexen or heretic

I know, but anyway I hope not to see that kind of mistakes in DOOM 3.

RailGunner said:

actually they did. why is it on their site?

Made by Raven; published by id; distributed by GT back in the day, Activision nowadays

Vegeta said:

If it is a Heresiarch, who is the red demon at the end of Hexen (in the chess scene).
If that is Eidolon, there's a bug, because it has four or five fingers, while Eidolon has only three.

Oh deary me, the almighty gods have erred. Surely this is the seventh sign of the apocalypse!

hmmmmm....interesting, I always thought that it wuz Heresiarch, but then again, i haven gotten very far on Hexen nor on Hexen II so quite frankly I dont fully kno who it is, im just gunna assume its Heresiarch. and that hanging corpse...it looks like the top part of a D'sparil's Disciple robe...but then again i could b rong.