Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

What demon is that?

In the lower right corner.

Its not a Revenant.
Its not a Possesed.
So what is it?

It definitely looks like an unwilling except it may have 2 eyes as opposed to the single large hole.

Chezza said:

It definitely looks like an unwilling except it may have 2 eyes as opposed to the single large hole.

Possessed are the zombies you see mostly around the Mars facilities that look like this:

And Unwilling are the skeletal variants you find mostly in hell that look like this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/f/f2/Enemigos-doom-unwilling.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160524232257

But I'm pretty sure it's not an unwilling, if I remember correctly there's 2 variants of the possessed, one called a possessed scientist and I think the other is called a possessed worker. The worker has 2 "eyes". There's also the Possessed engineer which explodes in flames when you get too close to it.

I can't check Snapmap right now but if you go into the map editor then you should see the 2 variants listed as monsters. There doesn't seem to be any photos online of the second possessed variant

No, it's the worker, which has only one arm, but an intact skull.

See here. First of the bunch.

On 7/16/2016 at 5:08 AM, Voros said:

mfo8gaawBiDwapvkfRiXAX-970-80.jpg

In the lower right corner.

Its not a Revenant.
Its not a Possesed.
So what is it?

It looks like a Possessed Worker. The Possessed Scientists have a hole in their head, and the Workers have 2 eye holes with no eyes. The Unwilling have rock looking formations on them.