• Uzi(s)
    • Colt .45(s)
    • Berreta 9mm(s)
    • Jackhammer Autoshotgun
    • Mossberg Shotgun .20 gauge
    • Sawed off Double Barrel Remington .12 gauge
    • PSG-1
    • Minigun

Let's see how many people pick the BFG9000.

I'd probably pick the M16 with grenade launcher, for those hard to reach places.

Where's the good ol' HK-MP5? Uh, anyways I chose the uzis. What kind you ask? MICRO-UZIS! Thier tiny and concealable. Just speculating though, never held a real gun in my life. I have fired just a BB gun, it was the rifle kind.

Guns. Lots of guns. Converted to Shadowrun rules, but still...

My choice: The LeMats cavalry pistol. It's a nine-shot revolver and a short-barreled 12-gauge shotgun all-in-wonder. What can I say? I've got a soft-spot for combo firearms.

Same here, but this is just a silly poll. Imagine that this is a deathmatch game and these are your only weapons to choose from.

Jackhammer, because it reminds me of Fallout 2, and a Desert Eagle .50 as a sidearm just so I could do that one line from Snatch.

I take the deagle and m16 because they've served me well in Counter-Strike. On the other hand, the 12 gauge shotty has saved my life many times in Doom.

I think I'll stay with Lament on this one.

Since having a man portable minigun is impossible due to the immense recoil generated by the high RPM, making holding it pretty much impossible and the fact that you need a 12V car battery to run the thing, I'd go for the M16A2 with the M203 grenade launcher.

I think that in RL, people using the Desert Eagle would be in for a nasty but short-lived surprise :)

Livo said:

Since having a man portable minigun is impossible due to the immense recoil generated by the high RPM, making holding it pretty much impossible and the fact that you need a 12V car battery to run the thing, I'd go for the M16A2 with the M203 grenade launcher.

They used a real minigun in predator. The first guy who tried it got sent flying. Then they slowed down the RPM and it was just fine, so it's not impossible.

Yes, the RPM had to be dialed down from 10 000 RPM to about 4000-5000 IIRC.

Probably the Uzis. Uzis are cool.
Oh yeah, and they fire really fast too.

Livo said:

Yes, the RPM had to be dialed down from 10 000 RPM to about 4000-5000 IIRC.

But that is still an impressive amount of rounds per minute :)

Now this is a better poll. But where's the AK-47 option? I voted for Uzi- the fast shit.

I choose the M-16 assault rifle, and the sawed off shotgun (for close encounters)

But i would really like one of those pulse rifles from aliens.

Or a Morita from Starship troopers. Heh, it's a shotgun, and an assault rifle. :)

Eh, i don't know much about guns, I think my dad used to have a glock, I liked playing with it when I was 6, so I guess I'd have to pick that. =]

Little Faith said:

If I were to kill someone I would rather bludgeon, headbutt or bite them to death.

chances are you'll knock yourself out, loose a couple teeth, get an std in your mouth, and get arrested before you manage to actually kill someone.

heh, I alweys feel like killing my mom... with cars.. guns... poison... hammers.. nails... chairs... knifes... batts... planes... submarines... broken cd's... screwdrivers... beer bottles... chainsaw... antlers... screws... crowbars... by strangling... punching... kicking... chocking... drowning... setting on fire... tieing her to car and driving around town... pushing her through the window... replacing her medication... tempering with her car... putting a bomb in the couch... feeding her to wild animals... locking her out on one winter night... pushing her down the stairs... shipping her in a box to some cannibal tribe... eh, I could go on.

Surely you can't be serious? In any condition, that has just put me off the idea of weapons full-stop.

orion said:

heh, I alweys feel like killing my mom... with cars.. guns... poison... hammers.. nails... chairs... knifes... batts... planes... submarines... broken cd's... screwdrivers... beer bottles... chainsaw... antlers... screws... crowbars... by strangling... punching... kicking... chocking... drowning... setting on fire... tieing her to car and driving around town... pushing her through the window... replacing her medication... tempering with her car... putting a bomb in the couch... feeding her to wild animals... locking her out on one winter night... pushing her down the stairs... shipping her in a box to some cannibal tribe... eh, I could go on.

After all the trouble she went through to be pregnant and finally give birth to you, this is what you think of her?!?!

the_Danarchist said:

Best gun ever: the ZF-1.

What's the little red button on the bottom of the gun?

DooMBoy said:

After all the trouble she went through to be pregnant and finally give birth to you, this is what you think of her?!?!

Yeah pretty much so. Honestly, I alweys hated her, I can't remember ever saying that I love her. Meh, screw her, she keeps getting under my skin with her anoying voice every single damn day, alweys bitching at me, never happy, and pissing me the fuck off. Sixteen freaking years of that will make anyone want to kill their parent.