Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheHighestTree

Bear with me on this one...

Recommended Posts

I know that this won't make for stellar reading material, but it just popped into my head and I had to write it down somewhere:


The geekiest nickname ever would be Wireframe.



...doesn't that work on so many levels? :P

Share this post


Link to post

Liam made me hate my nickname, and I've been using it for so long I can't even think of changing it.

Share this post


Link to post

i very much dislike "boys ahoy" to tell you the truth, and i have had it for like two months. plus, Lut gave it to me and said he would change it soon. damnit :(

Share this post


Link to post

I hate my title too. I wish some one would change it to something like Cheese Warlord.

Share this post


Link to post
DooMBoy said:

I hate my title too. I wish some one would change it to something like Cheese Warlord.

yours isn't that bad, it's pretty funny actually.

Share this post


Link to post

True, but it's insulting because most of the time (notice I said most, we can't all be God here and not be stupid) I act pretty intelligent. Or try, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

That reminds me. How many posts do you need to be able to use a custom status title?

Share this post


Link to post

I thought so too, but I've seen people with as few as 130 posts have custom titles.

Share this post


Link to post

custom titles are given to you. It's not just something you get when you've posted so many posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

That reminds me. How many posts do you need to be able to use a custom status title?

None. You can't set your own title; it has to be set by an admin. You have to earn a title, kinda like DooMBoy or GateWatcher did. }:-]

Share this post


Link to post
gatewatcher said:

i very much dislike "boys ahoy" to tell you the truth, and i have had it for like two months. plus, Lut gave it to me and said he would change it soon. damnit :(

What's the odds on L(Daft U)T changing it for you now? :P

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, so if I wanted someone to change it (I don't want to now), who would I ask, and how (email, etc.)?

Share this post


Link to post
Big Bad Gangster said:

Moderators can change their own titles.

Why did you have your name changed, did you ask for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

Ok, so if I wanted someone to change it (I don't want to now), who would I ask, and how (email, etc.)?

Hang around for a long time and either wait for a free title day (which never happens anymore) or do something that earns you a title. Like my old title.

Share this post


Link to post
pritch said:

Why did you have your name changed, did you ask for it?

Crap, BigBadGangsta was so much better you dicksmoker. Oh well, as long as I can still just be lazy and type BBG it doesn't matter :P

Share this post


Link to post

We hardly ever quotes doomboy's title anymore. I miss those days.. =\

doomboy, do something stupid... please...

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×