Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheHighestTree

Bear with me on this one...

gatewatcher said:

why?

There was one time when Ling said "If you are on at such and such time exactly, you can have a new title or change your title." This was back when hardly anyone had custom titles and he wanted to get a record for most people on the forums at one time. I think about 32 people showed, which was a lot at the time. So he gave all of us who showed up on time titles, but there were some people who showed up like 5 minutes too late and got crappy-ass titles, and I think someone got banned for bitching about it. Some still have the scars from this.

Then there was the time when Zaldron got upgreded from Doom3 moderator to Supermod. He felt magnanimous enough to give away titles for about 4 days or so. Pretty much everyone who wanted one got a new title. I finaly got to ditch my origional title. :)

I think the mods made a pact and the rest of us agreed that it would be best not to give away any new titles because we all predicted the sudden influx of newbs that seems to have begun. Of course, having titles while they all don't makes us all suparl33t. :)

All my title cost was a remake of a Millenium level. 12 hours work, but what the hell. The level turned out pretty damn good. level 9 incase it ever gets released. :p

Rellik said:

All my title cost was a remake of a Millenium level. 12 hours work, but what the hell. The level turned out pretty damn good. level 9 incase it ever gets released. :p

YOU STOLE HARDY DAVIS' LEVEL! YOU BASTARD!

the_Danarchist said:

I think the mods made a pact and the rest of us agreed that it would be best not to give away any new titles because we all predicted the sudden influx of newbs that seems to have begun. Of course, having titles while they all don't makes us all suparl33t. :)

Meh, I don't have mine anymore :/

orion said:

We hardly ever quotes doomboy's title anymore. I miss those days.. =\

doomboy, do something stupid... please...

this isnt enough? :P

Not nearly as bad as his "these are the facts...the facts I believe".

the_Danarchist said:

Not nearly as bad as his "these are the facts...the facts I believe".

Which in turn is nowhere near as bad as "It's not like I'm a dumbass or something, cause I am not an retarded."

orion said:

We hardly ever quotes doomboy's title anymore. I miss those days.. =\

doomboy, do something stupid... please...

I think railgunner has taken his place.

the_Danarchist said:

fRIENDS WITH WHORES? wHAT IS HE A DRUG DEALER?

That's not true, I'm a drug dealer and I refuse to be friends with korrine. =P

Do you think it's easy having no tongue? I have to communicate in Semaphore.

(cookie for the person who guesses the origin of my title correctly)

Simpsons:The tongue of Hans Sprungfeld was bitten off by a Turk in a groghouse fight. He then aquired a prosthetic tongue crafted out of silver.

fodders said:

Simpsons:The tongue of Hans Sprungfeld was bitten off by a Turk in a groghouse fight. He then aquired a prosthetic tongue crafted out of silver.

i'm am one of those people that will relate everything to the simpson's, and even i missed that. good job fods :)

gatewatcher said:

i'm am one of those people that will relate everything to the simpson's, and even i missed that. good job fods :)

It's the episode where Lisa discoveres what kind of a person Springfield really was.

actually that is poretty clever

It works on so many levels

Shaviro said:

It's the episode where Lisa discoveres what kind of a person Springfield really was.

Sprungfeld actually :P

Shaviro said:

yes i know. i have seen probaly all the episodes :)

IMJack said:

Idea! Too bad the thread would probably be summarily executed.

go ahead, kill two birds with one stone.

gatewatcher said:

you see more threads started by railgunner in post hell than anyone else here.

I think BBG is still the all-time leader. If you look at some of his stuff from last year, you'll wonder how he ever became how he is today :P