Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Li'l devil

What's your favourite Doomworld thread?

antares031 said:

Next topic: What's your favorite DW thread?

Thanks for the idea.

So what's your favourite thread?

Mine is this (PH warning)

+1 for post your doom picture :)

over @zdoom my fave thread is the spriting thread and doomworld seriously neeeds one :)

This one.

It's about some guy who wanted tips to survive the streets at night because he was mad at his parents. In the end it didn't go well for him.

THEORY
After all these events of shitmaps, shitposts, anime, etc and still going, Linguica sought out to fix this issue.

But he didn't know how to do so in the long-term. Then something sparked.

"To beat 'em, join 'em."

So Linguica started a shit thread, and with it he is recording everything being done on this thread, in his mind.

He is thinking like the prey to learn the weaknesses. And it is working.

And soon, he'll devise a plan to succeed his goal into ridding Doomworld of its shit.

/theory

Post your pic is probably fav- always nice to see new and interesting things, be it screens of new maps or even other oddities! :D

Hahahah, nice threads, Azuruish. I frequently read PH, but didn't know about most of those until now. That "new wad coming" rhyme thread is badass!

Also, how could i forget about this thread? This is gold.

Things about doom you just found out is a fun one, except new things come less and less frequently for me now.

Am I the only one who likes the old Creative Works threads (like First Person Shooter Lounge) and old EE threads?

fraggle said:

The heh thread in Losers

What frustrates me about that one is that every now and then someone newly losered decides to post something other than "heh", as if they're some kind of special snowflake who deserves more attention than anyone else. It's usually fixed soon afterwards though.

The DW Megawad Club threads, lots of interesting discussions about wads there. And then there's the Post your Doom picture.

The one where the guy talks about heavy metal music and uses linkin park as an example and everyone makes fun of him.

Edit: yeah, that lucario one

Every thread where someone fucks around with the engine/modding and creates something never seen before, like the Linguortals, or the infinite revenants map.

Any thread that involves the sex lives of DW members.

Literal penis comparison, teenage virgins bewailing their lot, not-teenage virgins regaling the forums with tales of all the times they have never had sex, genuine sick fucks accidentally outing themselves as pedophiles, two furries yiffing in the corner, at least three serious mental breakdowns, bawwing, depression, AIDS.

Sex threads never fail to deliver. Each and every one is a fucking glorious trainwreck that simply cannot be stopped and leaves a trail of utter carnage in its wake.

darknation said:

Any thread that involves the sex lives of DW members.

Literal penis comparison, teenage virgins bewailing their lot, not-teenage virgins regaling the forums with tales of all the times they have never had sex, genuine sick fucks accidentally outing themselves as pedophiles, two furries yiffing in the corner, at least three serious mental breakdowns, bawwing, depression, AIDS.

Sex threads never fail to deliver. Each and every one is a fucking glorious trainwreck that simply cannot be stopped and leaves a trail of utter carnage in its wake.

Ah, like this one.

Anything political is a good watch from the side lines, I have resisted posting my true political views here for so long because literally anything remotely political gets real heated real quick (and it is fun to watch agony unfold rather than experience it).

mrthejoshmon said:

I have resisted posting my true political views

To be fair, you haven't resisted very hard. :)

dethtoll said:

To be fair, you haven't resisted very hard. :)

I have been talking out my arse for ages.

Honestly, I said some propper bullshit here.

But if you were to guess, am I right or left?