Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Almonds

Brett's channel

aka the guy responsible for the centered weapons mode, credits sequence, and various other animations included in the game of all sorts. don't think this is all that worthy of a new thread as his channel is made up of a mere 6 videos on its playlist and it's entirely 'credit to team' content, as in 'list of people who made this possible' and the such, but I deemed it a funny enough curiosity to share it here :p. besides, it's oddly obscure.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Brettzies

There's also what I believe is some really old footage of what was then Argent Facility, which was I suspect probably part of the Quakecon 2014 private showcase. There's also *some* unreleased/rejected footage of what was going to be shown at Quakecon last year.

Just as a side comment, turns out the game actually did feature a filter of sorts back then it seems. I initially thought the washed out coloring was all due to the stream's quality, but the game really looked garish as fuck back then. Glad they went back and redid it.

thanks for sharing this, great find. I think it's interesting how the levels where re-arranged, it would be cool to see these levels released for shits and giggles, kinda like classic maps.

Cool to see someone else found this. I sent him a message asking if he'd be willing to shed some more light on the Quakecon 2014 stuff a while ago. I'm hoping for a response but I'm not going to be persistent about it.