Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

looking for very big trees, also bushes and tall grass

Anyone have any very big tree sprites that are at least 256 pixels tall? I'm looking for leafy trees and evergreens.

Also, any sprites of bushes and any tall grass textures?

TimeOfDeath said:

Anyone have any very big tree sprites that are at least 256 pixels tall? I'm looking for leafy trees and evergreens.

Also, any sprites of bushes and any tall grass textures?

I would recommend looking on Realm667 for that sort of thing, they have some decent plant-prop sprites. Not sure if they actually have what you're looking for.

Pine? Palm? Oak? Birch? Beech? Willow? Magnolia? Maple? Evergreen?

For total accuracy it would be cedar, poplar, hemlock, birch, maple, ash, oak, cherry, basswood, pine, spruce, etc., but almost anything will do.

The trees and bushes in Knee Deep in the Jungle should work, thanks!

TimeOfDeath said:

For total accuracy it would be cedar, poplar, hemlock, birch, maple, ash, oak, cherry, basswood, pine, spruce, etc., but almost anything will do.

The trees and bushes in Knee Deep in the Jungle should work, thanks!

I don't even know what half these even are or look like. All we got around here is freakin' Pine trees.

Some texture sites, such as textures.com, provide useful textures and sprites for modding. If you find sprites that you're looking for from the link on the left, please let me know so I can download it for you. Alternatively, you can register to that site with your e-mail and get 15 chances to download free textures per a day.