Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

New member statistics?

I see we've had quite an influx of new members lately(or it seems to be at least), I was wondering if the come at an even rate usually or in bursts, how many of them typically stick around and if so for how many posts?

It seems that after the first few pages, there are at least 2 or 3 in every page that have been posting regularly.

There are certain things, like viewing member profiles or searching the forums, that can't be done without signing in.

Sometimes I have a question about something, but then once I think about how to phrase the question, either the answer or the path to the answer becomes obvious (probably because I was skipping step one of Polya's problem solving techniques). I can think of a few forums I'm registered to with no posts for this reason.

Maybe they're just lurking for now. The search funtion is useful for this, so making an account is a necessity, even if they are not gonna post for now.

pffft, well I feel daft, I didn't see you there. Your so helpful =D. (caught him on my buddy list like a pokemon)

Zed said:

There are certain things, like viewing member profiles or searching the forums, that can't be done without signing in.

Also writing /newstuff reviews and commenting on wads on /idgames.

Swine & Roses said:

Why do so many people register here and make NOT A SINGLE POST??

To take all the great usernames of course.