Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

Awash in the blood of the dead

I put alot of time into the gameplay on this one, especially using random integers to create a unique playing experience every single time you play the map. You WILL receive random numbers of enemies along with random enemies. It will never play the same way twice. I really hope you enjoy this one. I tested, and retested to make sure that every detail was up to my standards. I also put alot of time into the atmosphere - trying to make it LOOK like the facility had been overturned. Finaly thing - the beginning of the map REQUIRES Glory kills to get drops. The final part of the map doesn't give any. Enjoy. Let me know what you think and I hope you like it.

map id: ATSZXD2N

Here's me running through your map:
https://www.twitch.tv/gwlenglish/v/79784890

I think the beginning would benefit from more ammo or engineers mixed in to help with the hordes. Not too exciting one-shotting workers and not getting ammo 'cause of it with the hellshot. I think something with explosives at the beginning would make the hordes or workers interesting. Increase the worker count if you need to, but imagine all of those guys and the player moving around to get them to walk near a barrel or an engineer and boom!

The last part of the map I just jumped to the ending. Was that intended? I didn't think I finished the "lockdown". Some of the areas were a bit dark, but I didn't mind. I can see where others might, though.

I think the modules are well done. Lots of care in the objects, but it ends up being a bit short. But maybe that's the perfect length for Snapmaps? It's cool, but a bit short.

Cheers.

VentedPennies said:

Here's me running through your map:
https://www.twitch.tv/gwlenglish/v/79784890

I think the beginning would benefit from more ammo or engineers mixed in to help with the hordes. Not too exciting one-shotting workers and not getting ammo 'cause of it with the hellshot. I think something with explosives at the beginning would make the hordes or workers interesting. Increase the worker count if you need to, but imagine all of those guys and the player moving around to get them to walk near a barrel or an engineer and boom!

The last part of the map I just jumped to the ending. Was that intended? I didn't think I finished the "lockdown". Some of the areas were a bit dark, but I didn't mind. I can see where others might, though.

I think the modules are well done. Lots of care in the objects, but it ends up being a bit short. But maybe that's the perfect length for Snapmaps? It's cool, but a bit short.

Cheers.

I chose the hellshot to force the player to do Glory kills. Not the right choice?

VentedPennies said:

It's more difficult to shoot for glory kills. Either buff the health or lower the damage because it just 1 shots most workers.

Yes it is. But you can't shoot them for the glory kills. You have to do it by hand, which was the point.

Pinkies get stuck in the debris and cant charge. First half of map i melee through in the remaining bit nothing really happens. Just mancub, game over.

Gave it thumb up for the effort. Keep trying!

Alpaczino said:

Pinkies get stuck in the debris and cant charge. First half of map i melee through in the remaining bit nothing really happens. Just mancub, game over.

Gave it thumb up for the effort. Keep trying!

There's a survival event there. Well, there is if you kill the mancubus