Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureSlime

Most recent movie you saw

Posted (edited)

So I finally watched the original Halloween.

Spoiler

for a second i was wondering how mike myers just carried a tombstone around with him the whole time

Edited by Marn

The most recent one I can think of is Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 and that was like months back. Pretty enjoyable movies but I like Vol.1 more because it has more action.

Extract, from the makers of Office Space. 6/10

I went into it thinking I hadn't seen it before but I remembered seeing certain parts.
I spent most of the movie thinking about the tall skinny black haired grunge looking guy, thinking I know his voice from somewhere,
Once I clicked onto who it was I was shocked, it was Erlik Bachman from Silicon Valley! damn he's let himself go!

I watched half of Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Colon Movie Film for Theaters last night. I've watched it before, and I do like the Aqua Teens, I just fell asleep because I was tired; but it still seems like a weird choice for Williams Street to make a movie out of. The show is just so damn niche, I like it, but putting the money into making a movie out of it seems like a bad choice. I think the Venture Brothers or Metalocalypse would've appealed to a broader audience. And even they're niche shows.

I guess there was a Tim and Eric movie, and I think that show had even less appeal than Aqua Teens. I think Sealab 2021 or Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law could've made decent movies, although after Harry Goz passed away Sealab wasn't the same.