Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

kino der untoten in zdoom!

As I already mentioned in another thread (not word for word):

What if you just collected and had your creations in one thread until you get into bigger projects? You seem to create 1-2 threads a day about your levels, which you've spent around ~2h maximum on developing. You don't seem to bother to even post a screenshot.

Any chance you could do a little improvement on this?

everennui said:

Which map? Doom 1 or Doom 2? There's nothing in levels 1-11. I don't feeling like searching 20 more times.

SLADE Editor says E1M1.

Why

The rest of the map has 12 enemies total and it's just 3 separate square rooms with a bunch of pinkies in each.

If there's something good to say, it does resemble Kino by a moderate amount.

The textures of choice are god-awful however.

MrSkeltal said:

Why

The rest of the map has 12 enemies total and it's just 3 separate square rooms with a bunch of pinkies in each.

Its because he is a troll... Its obvious at this point. They guy makes really shitty maps releases them here in new threads every time, then plays dumb like he is actually trying to make decent maps.

Its up to you if you want to continue to amuse him by playing his garbage. Its not like he even listens to any feedback or puts any real effort into making anything decent.

Jimp Argon said:

Its because he is a troll... Its obvious at this point. They guy makes really shitty maps releases them here in new threads every time, then plays dumb like he is actually trying to make decent maps.

Its up to you if you want to continue to amuse him by playing his garbage. Its not like he even listens to any feedback or puts any real effort into making anything decent.

If so: crap, I was starting to take him seriously.

Jimp Argon said:

i try to make them good! stop being so harsh on me! im just new to this stuff you know!

Zerthex said:

i try to make them good!

No you clearly do not. Anyone who plays even 1 of your wads can tell. Your not fooling me.

Jimp Argon said:

No you clearly do not. Anyone who plays even 1 of your wads can tell. Your not fooling me.

All you are being is a judgemental cunt!

I try to make my wads good but noooo! You just think I'm a filthy troll. But I'm not! I just try to make my wads good! But they look like shit because the map creator that is use is fucking crap and it's the only that doesn't fucking crash on my fucking piece of shit computer! You have to realise that I am still new to this community and doom map making in genral.

We understand that you are new to mapping, but It's just a shitty excuse to show that you made the majority of your wads within 2 hours. I highly suggest you spend more time than that, use it to practice and learn how to make a better map. Also, start simple. Over ambition isn't good when you are new to the mapping scene.

Zerthex said:

All you are being is a judgemental cunt!

So? Do I not have a right to be?

Zerthex said:

I try to make my wads good but noooo! You just think I'm a filthy troll. But I'm not! I just try to make my wads good! But they look like shit because the map creator that is use is fucking crap and it's the only that doesn't fucking crash on my fucking piece of shit computer! You have to realise that I am still new to this community and doom map making in genral.

If that is indeed the case, then I feel sorry for you. Still, you cannot expect praise for the current releases you have posted. And seriously after playing 3 of your wads I still think you are just trolling. Using emotion and pity to try and make it seem to others that you are trying. When clearly you are not. You also ignore others feedback about taking your time and actually putting some effort into the map detail and monster placement.

Zerthex said:

Ps: your name sounds fucking retarded

And I assume you think yours does not? ;-)

You got me so hard thinking I was going to play kin der toten in Doom then you just let me down.

Try to invest more time into the map. It's a good idea, but you rushed it. I've been there. If you put time in a map it will show. Don't blame the editor. My PC is from 2008. Just try. Play test again and again.

Try to make something like the first level of Doom from memory. The first levels of one and two have everything you need to make a good map (doors, verticality, secrets, windows and so on.) Keep trying, but try harder.

Jimp Argon said:

So? Do I not have a right to be?

If that is indeed the case, then I feel sorry for you. Still, you cannot expect praise for the current releases you have posted. And seriously after playing 3 of your wads I still think you are just trolling. Using emotion and pity to try and make it seem to others that you are trying. When clearly you are not. You also ignore others feedback about taking your time and actually putting some effort into the map detail and monster placement.

And I assume you think yours does not? ;-)

anyway i would like to se you do better with what i use http://eureka-editor.sourceforge.net/

Zerthex said:

anyway i would like to se you do better with what i use http://eureka-editor.sourceforge.net/

Making a map in 2 hours with that would be a difficult task, I agree, but that's why you need to spend more time on your maps.
You don't have to sit entire 24 hours to make a map either, you could take a break and play other wads for inspiration for sector work.

You remind me of a banned member of this forum who always said the same excuse as you and then was banned for it because it was getting old to see the forum clutter up every 2 hours with new threads just because "hey guyz, check out my new map! I spent 2 hours making it, you should check it out"

At least he was generous enough to show screenshots and not blindly throw a link to his garbage pile.