Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Walktrought Tarakans.WAD (Hard WAD)

Why all say "use azu threat", "go azu threat" :) ? I just open my own threat about speedrun Tarakannik.WAD. I will post here only tarakannik walktrought.

Azuruish said:

NO... IN azu's thread must be only azu's demos x-D
Nothing more

Of course, that's how prevention from contamination works here. :^)

yaqxsw said:

Why all say "use azu threat", "go azu threat" :) ? I just open my own threat about speedrun Tarakannik.WAD. I will post here only tarakannik walktrought.

Not everyone loves here the individualists.
You just don't know the whole story why i got that thread and why i must post my demos only there.
Besides in 'Doom Speed Demos' you supposed to post demos, not videos... but whatever... not a big deal.

j4rio said:

Of course, that's how prevention from contamination works here. :^)

Ha ha ha... I have my thread and my demos which are easy recognizable. Good or bad it I don't know.
But as I see that Azu's thread is quite popular soooo I don't see any reasons to abandon that speedrun marathon.

Not everyone loves here the individualists.
You just don't know the whole story why i got that thread and why i must post my demos only there.
Besides in 'Doom Speed Demos' you supposed to post demos, not videos... but whatever... not a big deal.

I have interest only on videos... And for me that looks not like individualists because I make a walktrought, that nobody did it... You will not find walktrought Tarakannik.WAD on google...

+++ Level 2 +++
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJJg_ecAvs

The is a speed demo forum. Walkthrough videos don't go here, since they are a) not speed, and b) not demo.

kraflab said:

The is a speed demo forum. Walkthrough videos don't go here, since they are a) not speed, and b) not demo.

Is on video not speed enought? What, Why and for what need demo?

yaqxsw said:

Is on video not speed enought? What, Why and for what need demo?

kraflab said:

kraflab said:

I'm still cracking up to this one.

I dont see any sence attach here demo, if you can see on video a walktrought and on ending a statistic of killing monsters/secrets/Items and timming...

yaqxsw said:

I dont see any sence attach here demo, if you can see on video a walktrought and on ending a statistic of killing monsters/secrets/Items and timming...

In PrBoom+ as a watcher you can increase and increase replay speed; watch some fragments with a walk-cam; switch to a map view (with optional IDDTx2) at any time and many, many more features which you can't trigger by watching a YouTube video.

vdgg said:

and many, many more features which you can't trigger by watching a YouTube video.

I like to watch demos with -recordfromto so I can take over just before the runner exits, walk him into a nukage pit and then laugh at how incompetent this speedrun attempt is.

Ok... if exist some fake speedrun, then I try post here a demo, but I noob and I have many question... Where can i find this demo? How called this file? how attach a demo in this forum? At moment I didnt record new level. If I do it, I would probably delete my old demo level 2...

Problem on Vanilla. If monsters teleport from different rooms in one teleporter, they will get stuck because there are two monster teleported... on prboom or zdoom will that not happen. This will teleport only 1 monster... what should I do? I want physic like zdoom, but graphic like vanila...

Lmfao dew.

yaqxsw said:

I want physic like zdoom, but graphic like vanila...

ZDoom's physics do nothing but make the game easier, demos (videos because of fantastic compatibility) less interesting and credible, and overpowers an already overpowered player. If anything should be changed/updated, it's the graphics.

Btw, you got one of those filters on, blurring the sprites in-game in an attempt to make them "smoother" than straight pixels, like in vanilla.

To make a demo (for PrBoom+), there are a few ways. What I do is this:

1. Make shortcut
2. In the "target" field, after the total file path, add a "space," then add "filename.wad -iwad doom2.wad -skill x -warp xx -complevel x -record demoname" where filename.wad is the name of the file, x's represent numbers, and demoname represents the file name of the resulting demo. To play demos, simply add a "space," then type "-playdemo demoname" after the path in the "target" field of a shortcut. Make sure the wad file(s) necessary are in the proper folder.

Some of the listed parameters have default values, making not all necessary all the time, though it is good practice to use them until you memorize them, or just always use because we humans forget things from time to time and it sucks making a long, great demo, only to realize you forgot to note -complevel.

Note also in vanilla, as well as some other ports, the parameters cannot be shortened like in PrBoom+. For example, "-wad filename.wad" instead of just "filename.wad"

Ok, I did this physics - just make doom option/general/default compatibility level: Default

Someone have interest to watch this walktrought?

Oh my good... on level 4 I lost every time with stupid death for example rocket shot on wall or lost sould come to me and I shot with rockets or imp teleport and I shot with rockets... or some rockets fly and i dont see this... Can someone give me tipps, for beating this very hard piece of map? Azu wrote about keyboard Q, but this work nothing...

rehelekretep said:

It's useless...
yaqxsw doesn't know how to upload here demo and he wants to know how to TAS. Hahaha.
Do you see any difference between commands -record demo1 and -recordfromto demo1 demo2 ? I guess no...

Spoiler

Memfis said:

From site ittqd.ru
05.09.12 13:40:47

prboom-plus -recordfromto name1 name2
начнёт проигрывать демку name1 и записывать всё из неё в name2
когда нажмёшь клавижу джоин (вроде q по дефолту?) - с этого момента начнёшь сам играть

можно использовать -skipsec x чтобы быстро промотать до нужного момента (x может быть и отрицательное, например -30 промотает тебе до за 30 секунд до конца демки)

Also check out that FAQ HERE!...

I wrote this "-recordfromto demo1 demo2" and this "-skipsec -10", nothing happen. Key Q dont say anything. I restart as normal and need play from beginning...

C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -recordfromto demo1 demo2 -skipsec -10 -file tarakans.wad -Warp 4 -viddump Tarakans4.mkv

yaqxsw said:

C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -recordfromto demo1 demo2 -skipsec -10 -file tarakans.wad -Warp 4 -viddump Tarakans4.mkv

WTF? WTF supposed to happen in this case with these commands? Holy shit.. Tha ha ha ha.
How many times i said to you that commands -viddump and -timedemo are using ONLY FOR RECORDING VIDEO FROM ALREADY EXISTING DEMO?

First your commands must looks like this:
C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -file tarakans.wad -nomusic -record fuck1 -warp 4 -complevel 9

Then when you died or met difficult situation - you must close PRboom and then wrote:
C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -file tarakans.wad -nomusic -skipsec -14 -recordfromto fuck1 fuck2

THAT'S ALL... In playing time (in game) you press your 'Q' and play.
haaaarrr.

Ok it work. Now I have more chance to win this level.

I get demo.imp and into demo.imp is included a video (I cant make .imp file into video)? I want a demo and parallel video for uploading into YT.

Will demo2.imp information connect with demo1.imp (Also demo2 have demo1 and demo2 inforamtion)? The video seems need have a programm, that I can connect both videos into one walktrought. Is right?

First:
C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -file tarakans.wad -nomusic -record demo1 -warp 4 -complevel 9 -viddump Tarakans4.mkv

If lost:
C:\Games\Prboom\glboom-plus.exe -file tarakans.wad -nomusic -skipsec -10 -recordfromto demo1 demo2 -viddump Tarakans5.mkv

yaqxsw said:

I get demo.imp and into demo.imp is included a video (I cant make .imp file into video)? I want a demo and parallel video for uploading into YT.

Pizdets... You can't play and record at the same time - it's not Twitch.
I don't want to help you anymore. Bye.

I will upload every week 1 walktrought (no many time). I want get solve problem bevore weekend:

On map 3 on beginning there many pillars and they can open with button. But after first button I cant open second (next too?) button on prboom or glboom. They ignore. On zdoom will work... what should I do?