Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gilgamesh

WHAAAA!!! Millions of monsters!!!

Hundreds of Revenants and hundreds of Centaurs, but only one Baron of Hell?

Marine 8 - "So, what do you think our chances are?"
Marine 0 - "As long as I got my trusty BFG9000, we shou-"
Marine 2 interrupting - "We should survive for only three more seconds! That thing isn't going to do us any good right about now."
Marine 1 - "Maybe if we just lie low for a bit, they won't notice us."
Marine 8 - "I knew I should have listened to my mother and took that job as a human cannonball."

Big Bad Gangster said:

Heh, I found him in like 30 seconds.

heh. He's hiding....kinda.

If they all have BFGs with tons of ammo and are mighty fast, they may just stand a chance. Unfortunately there's no cover out there to evade those Revenants. Cool art btw.

The monsters should kill one each other as soon as the Revenants or the Slaughtaurs begin to attack.

I've seen this before...it was posted on the Doom 3 forums a while back. Whatever it is, its crazy.

Millions of monsters. Monsters for me. Gonna move into the country and eat a lot of monsters. In a factory there's a man, that puts monsters in a can, downtown. Ah damn. It's the ninjas.

Heh, if I were surrounded by millions of Centaurs, Slaughtaurs, AND Revenants, I wouldn't talk, I would fire and fire and not stop.

DooMBoy said:

Heh, if I were surrounded by millions of Centaurs, Slaughtaurs, AND Revenants, I wouldn't talk, I would fire and fire and not stop.

your title isnt going NOWHERE. the games look fun(espacially fugitive), its REALLY too bad i dont own a Geforce and dont want to take all the steps to unzip teh sprites. Thsi could be awesome

I found the baron in about one second (possibly two) YAY! Anyways, that fugitive thing sounds pretty cool. I'd like to play it...but I'm lazy...and tired.

orion said:

I put down ten bucks on #5... and #3 looks like nuno.

Uh, NO. :p

Perhaps if marine 8 took out the baron (human cannonball? with added fireworks?) the rest of them might flee in terror at the sight of losing their leader....or perhaps they should just flame the whole planet, killing everything.

If one of them just happened to have a Death Star in his back pocket, then maybe that would work.

That looks like a screenshot from Medieval: Total War or possibly Shogun: Total War. Did I spell medieval right? There's so many spellings of that word out there.... They're cool games which I would recommend everyone checking out. Of course they don't have Doom monsters but whoever made that image did a great job.

Doom: Total War

Aheh...

Ahee-hehe...

BWA-HA-HA-HA-[much evil laughter]

*ahem* Sorry. Couldn't help it. But you know somebody's gonna make that someday if Creative Assembly releases the Total War source. ^_^

gatewatcher said:

the marines are fucked, that's for sure.

Unless they all have fully charged BFGs, a rocket launcher as extra weapon and a healthy supply of rockets.

Looks like people hasn't checked the project homepage. That image IS REAL. It's these guys project, and it's open source! w00t!
Now we just sit and wait for some playable stuff ;)

Exactly. You said it right.
Cause I tried a couple of these projects and they all crash instantly while trying to run under Windows XP. Bummer..

This stuff is still unplayable. It's just something like a pre-alpha project :( ... I hope somebody keep it going.