Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaviro

RTC-3057 screens. (Updated with more screens)

Excellent stuff! Love the bloodstains... tho i'm not too sure bout the face on the status bar, but that's just a niggly thing.

Keep up the good work!

I don't like the status bar face, but the level look as a Quake 2/3 map, good job!

see dog drool:
yes i am drooling all over my keyboard

i like, like i

The face is like that because Our Hero is a cyborg; can you be more specific? What's wrong with it?

esayeek said:

whats that message at the bottom right above the statbar? in yellow?

Type PUKE 500 in the console to view mission objectives. It only features in the beta, as when we're done it'll be implemented in a .cfg so you only have to punch 'o' to view them.

pritch said:

When we've finished the story!

Correction: When our "lazy" level designers can get arsed to complete some levels AND when we can reach an agreement on the storyline.

dsm said:

Correction: When our "lazy" level designers can get arsed to complete some levels AND when we can reach an agreement on the storyline.

heh. Have you got any idea how long it takes to make a level with this particular theme? :P

My apologies, I thought you told me that they basically had to many other things to do than to work on maps.

Shaviro said:

Some 3057 screens.

Impressive! Most impressive!

Maonth,
Would you like to add a new boss to your project?
I'm currently finished an upgraded version of the Cyberdemon, and now I'm working in a new spider.
Tell me if you're interested.

Vegeta said:

Maonth,
I'm currently finished an upgraded version of the Cyberdemon, and now I'm working in a new spider.

Well. You could start by going on IRC. #zdoom on openprojects :)

Vegeta said:

Maonth,

Interesting, very interesting - maybe I could update it further if needed :-)

Really?

I have no idea how to enter to IRC #zdoom.
Currently I only have a new cyber, one with both cyber arms and legs, similar to that of "All Hell Breaks Loose", but a lot more detailed and realistic, also I didn't resized the sprites. Now I'd like to start with a cyber with no cyber parts (something like a big Baron), and a cyber with spidermastermaind's legs (I suppose that this is the most interesting of the trio).

I really like your project, but I'm quite bored of spectacular levels with no new bosses. I don't need any new minor monsters, but a new boss is allways something cool for everyone.

If you like the idea I can send you a wad with the sprites of the first cyberdemon (you can do with it what you want).

Looking very sharp. Are you using Wadauthor?
everything looks very futuristic and clean, really nice.