Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baja blast rd.

What are your favorite stupid sound replacements?

Cyberdemons' voiceovers from dementia.wad. Start watching at 16:10. I laughed so hard the first time i watched it.

The Moonman Doom sound replacements were pretty funny but probably offensive to a lot of people. I really enjoyed the baron pain sound from the Atomic Attack wad was hilarious. You hit the baron and it just goes, "Mother fucker!"

Here's a video of it. I'm not going to share Moonman Doom.

[shameless_plug]
You might like my silly sounds. The sounds are all made from scratch by me, and they are in Doom's format, so vanilla-compatible. They are guaranteed 100% profanity-free, for those who care about that.
[/shameless_plug]

Some terrible shit I made when I was like 14. A time machine back into the mid-2000s memes.

TraceOfSpades said:

You hit the baron and it just goes, "Mother fucker!"

This sound is from Joey's Challenge Pack, which in general has hilarious sound replacements.

Millenia Invasion by Doomguy 2000 also has ridiculous sound replacements, especially player's death sounds. Here's whole playthrough of it

Bashe said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vOPE9Jrug0

Some terrible shit I made when I was like 14. A time machine back into the mid-2000s memes.

Ahahahah, mancubus' and mastermind's death sounds are amazing. I also like how imps and lost souls scream like little girls.

ANAL.WAD
Yes, it's called ANAL. Some two jerks 20 years ago with a voice recorder decided to replace Doom sounds. Search idgames...
(Un?)fortunately, it's nothing NSFW.

The Moonman one mentioned above has some great production values for a stupid sound mod.

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Bonus points for the "Shieeeeet..." from The Wire and "Where da white women at?"

Its a troll wad that replaces every enemy with an invincible meme jon or whatever hes called and it also replaces every sound effect in the game with a "Euhh" sound.

The stuff from just about any random 1994 WAD always has a special nostalgia to me, especially the assortment of Star Wars, Beavis and Butt-Head, and Looney Tunes stuff found in RIP-OFF.WAD. Whoever decided to replace the demon active sounds with Butt-Head saying "Butt cheek." was clearly inspired...by what, I'm not sure I'm qualified to say.

Also, back in like 2002, my brother and I made "Doom: From Your Mouth", wherein most sounds were replaced with mouth noises. I recall it not being well received. =P

Hectic said:

The sounds that come with The Sky May Be.

THE GUN IS GOOD. (The gun is good!)