Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBloodbanshee

Full list of things added in Update 2?

I've noticed a lot of cool new things in Snapmap. And I heard about the things added in MP. but I feel like I'm missing some things. I want to see a changelog or something. Ty

Nice job on PC there. Now let me going to Xbox and see if they did a good job on the server browser there too.....

id.dav said:

If that what it says it is....are you guys saying that you can now scale static props for decoration purposes....please tell me that we can!!))

Nope. Basically there's a "Static" checkbox for props now that, if checked, results in them using no Network budget/memory.

chubz said:

Nope. Basically there's a "Static" checkbox for props now that, if checked, results in them using no Network budget/memory.

Strange though.....I guess scaling objects require some collisions recompilation involved((

Yeah, it's nice. You could go back to some old maps and probably save 10-20% on network through this change.

But inserting any kind of light now takes up like .20% network, which is huge. It was barely anything beforehand, so I expect lots of environment changes over fancy lighting going forward.

Ayyy thanks! It looks like I didn't miss anything. I love all the new stuff but I'm disappointed that they teased us with the berserk powerup but didn't add it in on this update like we assumed it would. Also there are new glitches that prevent logic from working which I really hate. It's some really basic stuff, like you would think even the quickest of testing sessions would have the problems arise so they could fix 'em.