Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

NEW main menu

I just got the new patch and it has a new main menu. In the middle under campaign it says "stay tuned for updates". Take that for what you will

Ooh, intriguing. Although I am slightly disappointed there is not, in fact, a secret cat menu like the thread title suggests.

Do You think they'll bring back the pain elementals (even though they were annoying at times) a new possessed variant of the heavy weapons dude, and arachnotrons? Not only for possible new SP DLC but also as new enemies for snapmap?

Pain elementals? I surely hope not

Quick edit I don't know anything about cats especially secret ones sorry

julz_d said:

Pain elementals? I surely hope not

Quick edit I don't know anything about cats especially secret ones sorry

I would want the arachnotrons back at least since the spider mastermind is unavailable in snapmap because she's a boss just like the Cyber Demon and hell guards.

Arrachtrons would be cool.

Edit i think taptalk likes me to say mew instead of new lol

its possable we'll see the rest of the old cast. theyll be able to intergrate them into snapmap.

MrGlide said:

its possable we'll see the rest of the old cast. theyll be able to intergrate them into snapmap.

I would hope so since the bosses can't be added in snapmap.

I hope that this means after they release mp dlc1 next week we will get news (just news is enough) of what's next for campaign. Not snapcrap, not mp for a sp dominated game, but its main attraction: SP. At least a confirmation 'we have a dlc in the works' or 'a sequel in 2 years time'

massivefanofdoom said:

I hope that this means after they release mp dlc1 next week we will get news (just news is enough) of what's next for campaign. Not snapcrap, not mp for a sp dominated game, but its main attraction: SP. At least a confirmation 'we have a dlc in the works' or 'a sequel in 2 years time'

Snapmap is not strictly MP and as for campaign DLC, you're just gonna have to wait patiently.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the way the new menu looks?
I know it's just a small stupid little thing, but I like the old one better. It looked cleaner, more elegant.

I Don't really think so, Looks like they focused more on MP And SnapMap recently, And few bugfixes for Singleplayer, They probably need to get SP Fixed first then maybe few months later they will start on an expansion or DLC Or something, I Mean the game is still just 3 months old, It's too early to release more SP Levels .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

I Don't really think so, Looks like they focused more on MP And SnapMap recently, And few bugfixes for Singleplayer, They probably need to get SP Fixed first then maybe few months later they will start on an expansion or DLC Or something, I Mean the game is still just 3 months old, It's too early to release more SP Levels .

Yeah they aint going to release nothing now. But what it means to me is some announcement will be up next for what their sp campaign shedule entails and what we will be getting and when. For me, knowing im getting a dlc in a year or a sequel in another decade means a lot. Not being left in the dark.

The Cyberdemon being included in the Tower of Babel classic map gives me hope that we'll see it in single player DLC as a normal enemy, or as a placeable enemy in SnapMap. Its AI is clearly versatile enough to function outside of the boss arena, in a modified state. Just give it as much health as a single stage of the boss fight, and we're good to go.

I actually don't want to see the Spider Mastermind return as a non-boss enemy. In the new lore, it's clearly an individual entity. I'm all for the return of Arachnotrons, though. And Pain Elementals would be awesome to see.

I'd also love to see the Prowler and the Harvester appear as single player enemies.

In any case, here's to keeping out fingers crossed for campaign DLC. And campaign co-op, maybe?

massivefanofdoom said:

''oh ok''

There was no need for you to reply, you are not a dev and your opinion means zero to me

geez, what crawled up your ass and died?

massivefanofdoom said:

''oh ok''

There was no need for you to post, you are not important to the devs and your opinion means zero to them

Atendega said:

The Cyberdemon being included in the Tower of Babel classic map gives me hope that we'll see it in single player DLC as a normal enemy, or as a placeable enemy in SnapMap. Its AI is clearly versatile enough to function outside of the boss arena, in a modified state. Just give it as much health as a single stage of the boss fight, and we're good to go.

I actually don't want to see the Spider Mastermind return as a non-boss enemy. In the new lore, it's clearly an individual entity. I'm all for the return of Arachnotrons, though. And Pain Elementals would be awesome to see.

I'd also love to see the Prowler and the Harvester appear as single player enemies.

In any case, here's to keeping out fingers crossed for campaign DLC. And campaign co-op, maybe?

I agree with everything except for the spider mastermind part, I would like to see if it's possible for her to be put in snapmap, same goes for the other bosses.

massivefanofdoom said:

''oh ok''

There was no need for you to reply, you are not a dev and your opinion means zero to me

I could easily say the same about you, no need to be a jackass about it.

Wild Dog said:

''oh ok''

There was no need for you to post, you are not important to the devs and your opinion means zero to them

Thanks for confirming that I don't post here for the devs' attention when bethesda has its own forum, thankyou captain obvious. Lol

massivefanofdoom said:

Dumbass

Says "Massivefanofdoom."

Bitches for every little thing Id does to Doom that isn't singleplayer.

Hypocrisy, much?

Potatoguy said:

Says "Massivefanofdoom."

Bitches for every little thing Id does to Doom that isn't singleplayer.

Hypocrisy, much?

Huh, i did not use that word.

No, i don't think i'm a hypocrite. There's just a handful of posts where i express that i wish we could get an uodate in whats next for sp, hardly bitching about ecerything non sp or an 'i demand sp now' attitude either.

Not gonna get into a war of words, you can knock yourself out on insulting me. I got used to it

massivefanofdoom said:

Huh, i did not use that word.

No, i don't think i'm a hypocrite. There's just a handful of posts where i express that i wish we could get an uodate in whats next for sp, hardly bitching about ecerything non sp or an 'i demand sp now' attitude either.

Not gonna get into a war of words, you can knock yourself out on insulting me. I got used to it

Getting used to it is one thing but then doing what was done to you and inflicting it on others is something else. You're the one talking shit to people for no reason whatsoever.

NodEliteX5 said:

Getting used to it is one thing but then doing what was done to you and inflicting it on others is something else. You're the one talking shit to people for no reason whatsoever.

Drop it. You guys get a kick out of internet arguments? Let's move on.

massivefanofdoom said:

You guys get a kick out of internet arguments?

Says the person starting crap with random people so that arguments occur.