Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

For You Hell Lovers - A SnapMap (ID : P5NFD82A )

I Made a map fully out of Hell Modules, Only 1 Tech Module to transfer between Hell and "Mars??", You start with a pistol and just .. Walk forward and kill stuff And press switches and seek keys (Actually just 1 Red skull)

It's designed with Co-op in mind, Items will respawn each 15 Seconds and weapons will respawn quickly after Picking them up .

- Automatic weapon pickup and weapon wheel are enabled .
- 1 Secret and 1 Red Skull Door .

ID is in Thread Title .

Screenshots :

Nice map dude!

In the Charon's Keep module, you forgot to check respawn player in lockdown module. I died in this module, respawned at beginning and never went back in that room. I called it a tactical retreat.

The hell 90 module secret room attached to the stygian cript module, isn't acting as a true secret - use on door open or box trigger entered - gameplay - map - reveal secret so it counts as a legit secret. Also, that door in question is not unlocked by anything.

In the Stygian crypts module, it is entirely possible and more efficient to not even bother killing the C. Mancubi. What you could do is, for each C.Mancubi, on killed - add to counter - counter reaches 4 - unlock door (perhaps the secret door?)

Just my two cents.

Thanks for the feedback.

I Was going to disactivate the "Player respawns in module" thing and add teleports that'll be enabled each time wave event / lockdown starts, I'm also gonna disable that "Revive team mates" option .

And for that secret, I Might Hide a secret switch somewhere .

I'll post it here once i'm done .

k I think it's fixed now, I also made Weapons respawn 0.5 Seconds after pickup, Appearantly there was no need for that long delay .

Edit posts insted of rply, yu, nooob. jezuz fuk, i hav to telll everyon that?@?

Will give this map a go, once i'm done fixing my Wave Maps. I'm sure it'll be fun!

Finally gave it a run after a long absence of editing my DWO Maps. It's ok.

Gameplay: 3/5 – Not some bad fights, but difficulty spikes are quite bad here, such as the baron battle or the 4 cyber mancubus fight. The security enemy felt out of placed, too.
Difficulty: 3/5 – It gets from easy to hard without any buildup, but it isn’t too infuritating.
Map Design: 3/5 – This is the first map I played with hell modules, so I’ll let the lack of props slide. Could have used some, nonetheless.
Sound: 2/5 – One track musics don’t flow well with me. Try giving it change, like make it idle during calm moments, and combat B during high-stakes fights.
Uniqueness: 3/5 – It’s the first of many hell maps, so again I’ll give it a slide. But there isn’t much to here that will be done later maps.
Technicality: 2/5 – The lack of keeping guns after death and no checkpoints made this one tough to play. I couldn’t even finish it cause I dislike having to walk all the way back to the battle.

It wasn't a bad map, mind you, but I won't come back to it. The Update gave us a lot to work with, so i'm sure i'll see better maps come along.

Thanks for the review, I know how horrible this map is, and you can tell just by its title, It was like my Hell Modules test bed when the new update came out .