Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dexiaz

One Punch Man Doom

Hello everyone! Well, DooD mod is funny thing, but for me as a mod-maker it's not enough...yeah. So, here we go!

The Earth is under attack! Angry evil demons from Hell wants to enslave the planet, but they are having a really big problems due to one guy...One-Punch-Man!

It's another trash modification where you can kill every monster by 1 punch, because 1 hit takes 4000 hp damage (Maximum Cyberdemon health). But...if you'll find a super mega boss with >4000 hp...well, that will be a challenge for you! [I remember PWAD where is boss with 2 millions hp, pls, if you're remember this thing too, tell me the name of this PWAD, I want to play it now again]

Authors: DeXiaZ Fantom (idea, decorate, sprites), playingg0d (decorate fixing), Logan MTM (decorate fixing), DarkNem and PSX Doom TC Team (intro movie - opening sequence as titlemap)
Sourceports: ZDoom, Zandronum, GZDoom.
Download links:
Latest version of this mod
HD opening patch. Use this with mod. In some PC machines this HD opening causes error: "Failed to allocate [any] bytes from process heap"
Screenshots: here

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

I've already seen a video of this mod somewhere (on Facebook, i think...), this looks like a funny mod.... downloaded!

Can you do one with Japanese audio (intro song too) and subs? That'd be great.

Job said:

Can you do one with Japanese audio (intro song too) and subs? That'd be great.

You mean do japanese audio in trailer? I can't do this due to strong policy of the Japan copyrights - youtube just ban videos with the original music.

Mod uses original japanese audio track because I didn't upload any TV episode of this Anime so I didn't inlegally distribute TV series.

This is hilarious, reminds me of those old .deh files that make your fists kill anything in seconds, but it's really snazzed up - Good work!

Does the berserk increase the damage 10x?

EDIT: didn't feel like making another post, but is that HD opening mandatory? 71 MB is a bit too much for me right now.

This is hilarious, reminds me of those old .deh files that make your fists kill anything in seconds, but it's really snazzed up - Good work!

Thank you!

Does the berserk increase the damage 10x?

Yes, it does.

This is a funny mod, right from the trailer alone! If you can, try adding a charging punch attack that goes through any enemy in line of the fist's direction! Like a piercing fist of death!

Also, if possible (only seen Russian Overkill have it), try putting a time-stop mechanic, so you can simulate the extreme speed in the series.

Potatoguy said:

This is a funny mod, right from the trailer alone! If you can, try adding a charging punch attack that goes through any enemy in line of the fist's direction! Like a piercing fist of death!

This is actually a great idea, call the attack "serious punch" and have it thrust the player forward and slice through enemies like butter - that would be awesome!

yaqxsw said:

Exist serious punch?

Why dont you try making it? You obviously have knowledge on using DECORATE.

Well, guys, I saw a lot ideas, thank you, but where you were before? Anyway, what's done is done, so old-new punches I'll add in the new version. When will I'll release the new version? IDK, at present time I'm not interested in this. Thank you for replies, I'm glad that you didn't ignore this mod.

A cool idea, but it is a little bit too overpowered and a bit spammy, but still a fun mod if your having a bad day.