Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

What mobile games are you playing?

We've all been there. Bored as hell at work or at home. Sitting on the train or as a passenger in a car. We don't have our computers with us, and even if we do, it would be exceedingly difficult to play Doom properly on it without a table for your mouse.

So we play games on our phones or other mobile devices.

So what have you been playing?

I am very picky about mobile games. I thought Flappy Bird was absolutely retarded, so I never got into it. Pokémon hasn't appealed to me since I was like ten, so that's out. I used to play Snake on my old cell phones. But the most recent game I'm playing is something called PicoPico. It's a pretty cool free puzzle game where you have to navigate around traps to get to the flag. Simple concept, but sometimes absolutely insane difficulty. You can create your own levels after you're done playing the vast amount of levels that come with it. I'm playing it on an Android.

Drive Ahead (addictive, pixels, tons of cars and helmets, local and wifi MP)

Hacx Classic

D-Touch

Dream League Soccer

Star Warfare 2: Payback

Flick HomeRun

I don't play any mobile games at the moment. My current phone's battery life is ridiculously short and i don't want to waste it by playing games, i need it for internet, music and other stuff.

But i used to play mobile games a lot. Back when i was <12 years old i had a pretty cheap button Nokia phone (actually, 3 of them, at first i had Nokia 6020, then Nokia 6230 and then Nokia 6288) and i used to play games like Bounce (platformer, where you control a red ball and you need to collect rings and avoid hazards), various other platformers and later, Doom RPG and Wolfenstein RPG.
When i got a touch screen phone (don't remember the model) i stopped playing games for some time, because i didn't like touch screen games, but later (when i got Nokia C6-01) i eventually began to play games like Doodle Jump and other popular stuff.
When i moved to Android, at first i played various 'runner' games (games, where your character runs non-stop and you have to avoid hazards) a some logic games, but then i realised how awfully short is the battery life of Android phones and stopped playing games entirely in favor of using the phone for more important things. The end.

^Correct. Much like this thread is intended for members who actually play mobile games.

Transformers: Earth Wars
Clash of Clans
Boom Beach
ArmA Mobile Ops
Beloko's Doom port.
and finally
Gordon Ramsay Dash.

Yes I play mobile phone games despite being 30.

Lord_Kane said:

Hahaha at least it isnt idolmas

Oh yeah, got those from the jap store but i prefer the ones i have for psp :V.

Lord_Kane said:

Transformers: Earth Wars
Clash of Clans
Boom Beach

Arent they just Clash of Clans clones?

Theres too many of those things.

Also, i play most mobile games on this iPhone, since my Android is so fucking slow (you have no idea how slow it is).

Is it wrong for me to say that i enjoy playing Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter, because i find the environment peaceful?

YukiHerz said:

Oh yeah, got those from the jap store but i prefer the ones i have for psp :V.

LOL I hope Kancolle hits Google Play soon.

Voros said:

Arent they just Clash of Clans clones?

Theres too many of those things.

Also, i play most mobile games on this iPhone, since my Android is so fucking slow (you have no idea how slow it is).

Is it wrong for me to say that i enjoy playing Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter, because i find the environment peaceful?

They are similar, Boom Beach and CoC are both by super cell, but have different army massing and playstyles

You dont build an army in TF Earth Wars, you collect TF Characters based on what faction you play.

Bsides for emulators of various systems the only games I have are Ducktales Remastered, and Beloko's ports of Doom and Jedi Outcast, however Doom just crashes now when I try to start it up and this is the older google version.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

I think it's pathetic that the best game Square-Enix has put out in the last 15 years is a mobile game and they didn't even technically make it.

It has kept my attention far longer than any previous mobile game I've played by a hundred fold.

I play 2048, Reversi, Sky Force and World of Rabbit: The Dig.
I have a Symbian phone, so finding the last two might be a bit tricky for you :]

bzzrak said:

Sky Force and World of Rabbit: The Dig.
I have a Symbian phone, so finding the last two might be a bit tricky for you :]

Did you say Sky Force? I used to have Sky Force on a iPhone 4s once... Now i see its been replaced with an enhanced version, Sky Force Reloaded.

Wonder if i can find it again.

Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Lands - turn-based strategy game, loosely based on H.P. Lovecraft's "Herbert West: Reanimator"

Shadow Era - digital trading card game akin to Magic: the Gathering

Been going apeshit on pokemon go since kaid was born, other then that I'm not fond of most mobile games, tetris sucks really bad with touch screen. bejeweled and candy crush are dumb to me. I sure do like cut the rope though, nom nom is very cute and it's a fun game.

Mostly word type games like 7 Words or Bonza, but I play Labyrinth or Crossy Road every so often.

YukiHerz said:

Love Live! School Idol Project.

You can kill me now.

And why? Is a fun and addicting game!
Actually is the one that gave me the fad of Love Live, to be honest!

used to play LLSIF and Puzzle and Dragons, but eventually got turned off by both of them for various reasons.

if I were to return to any of them, LLSIF is more likely, but eh. just not too much into mobile f2p games anymore.