Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Reisal

MP3 soundtracks for JDoom!

http://www.furnation.com/chrisdragon/doom/doom1music.zip (54Mb)

http://www.furnation.com/chrisdragon/doom/doom2music.zip (63Mb)

Not that both zips have the same audio.ded file so it doesn't matter

Most of the MP3s are 44khz 16-bit stereo, but a few are 22Khz 16-bit stereo.

I am planning on making various megawad's music soundtracks depending if the community wants them. (Icarus's music has been converted, currently doing Hell Revealed's music)

Uh there are MP3 wads of the DooM music on the DooM Depot. The TNT Evilution tracks are on there. If the team from JDooM wants them or you want them, figure out what tracks are used in what levels and bah, go for it ;)

I got the psx Doom soundtrack from the Doom Depot a while back, and I was wondering how to make an audio.ded file for that.
I tried opening the existing audio.ded to figure it out for myself, but I got an "unknown ladel" error. =(

bigbadgangsta said:

Uh there are MP3 wads of the DooM music on the DooM Depot. The TNT Evilution tracks are on there. If the team from JDooM wants them or you want them, figure out what tracks are used in what levels and bah, go for it ;)

I used Wingroove to convert the midis and used SCMPX to change it to MP3s, didn't take it from there BBG :-P

Eddy: read the DED specs text file

The link to the mp3 is dead, so has anybody done a .ded files for mp3s on doom depot ? Maybe someone did a .ded file to use with doompsx mp3s...
Or maybe can we use the .wad full of mp3 with jdoom ??

Heh - replace the E3M1 music with the original 'Mouth for War' by Pantera - excellent stuff.