Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beed28

[GZDoom] Wobbly shader

ABOUT :
This is a small mod that works by including modified copies of the func_normal.fp and lensdistortion.fp shaders as found in gzdoom.pk3.

And, uh... it gives this trippy effect. It should work with pretty much anything and any map pack, so have fun playing through all your favourite Doom engine games and map packs whilst touching fuzzy, getting dizzy.

Latest GZDoom SVN ONLY. Will not work with ZDoom or Zandronum!
Note: Turning on "Lens distortion effect" in the OpenGL preferences (or typing "gl_lens 1" into the console) is highly recommended for the full effect. As usual with this kind of stuff, beware of possible motion sickness and headaches.

DOWNLOAD:
GZDoom_wobbly_shader.pk3

RECOMMENDED WITH:
Is this trippy shader not enough alone? Are you brave enough? Try loading it alongside with these following mods, or you can combine them all. If you dare.
Megabounce
DooD
ROOL

It kind of looks like Doom: Drunk Edition :P

Really awesome stuff though! I wonder if this opens up any cool modding capabilities?

Mechadon said:

It kind of looks like Doom: Drunk Edition :P

Really awesome stuff though! I wonder if this opens up any cool modding capabilities?

My exact thoughts :)

This is a stuff. It's like shrooms mode from RoTT, but even dizzier. Speaking of shrooms mode, it could be better if there's a colorful effect, just like original shrooms mode.

It's been a long time since I felt motion sickness from FPS, by the way. Nice work.