Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
printz

New EMAPINFO or OPTIONS features in Eternity

I just added "disable-jump" boolean parameter in EMAPINFO. If set to true, it disables jumping in the level even if a key is bound to jump.

Surprised it's taken so long to add a disable-jump feature, figured it have been already done.

Is there already a way to set the title screen music to another track? I wanted to change it be a song that's different file type than a midi.

Death Egg said:

Is there already a way to set the title screen music to another track? I wanted to change it be a song that's different file type than a midi.

That's a good idea. I'll see what I can do (after checking with Quas that he's OK with it). Hopefully it will be somewhat trivial to implement.

EDIT: Currently you can use oggs, but you have to use the game's default name for the music (e.g. D_DM2TTL for Doom 2).

Awww, now I can't troll anti-jumpers anymore by pointing out you can't disable jumping in Eternity. :p

Death Egg said:

Why not? Changing the title screen music is allowed even by vanilla Doom.

printz said:

Why not? Changing the title screen music is allowed even by vanilla Doom.

Yes, but the file I wish to use is not a midi. I don't remember offhand if it was an mp3 or an ogg.