Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
speckygingerweapon

Vanilla Doom2 Single Player level: Atrocious Temple

Hi there, some of you may remember me from Jimmy's Discord server: the Joy of Mapping.
This is one of my first single player levels, it's very short, predictable and straight-forward, but I quite like it.

If you want screenshots before you download, just ask and i'll send some, I don't have an imgur account yet, sorry.

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/?7up3elcull89ecn

EDIT: Forgot to mention, some ports, when running in GL mode might show a missing sector for one of the walls at the start, i've no idea why this happens.

EDIT 2: It's fixed.

speckygingerweapon said:

EDIT: Forgot to mention, some ports, when running in GL mode might show a missing sector for one of the walls at the start, i've no idea why this happens.

Your map contains some unclosed sectors and many 2-sided linedefs that do not have the "Double Sided" flag checked, which is wrong. You can find them via Map Analysis mode in DB2/GZDB.

Very cool map. Short but sweet. You've taken a lot of care with the detailing, making each area really stand out with some very nice visual touches. Just be careful of how you handle those lines. :P

Also one of the doors is missing door track textures.