Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

TimeOfDeath wads and their demos

oops, I guess I forgot how time works. :)
The new OP would be too old for me to edit without a mod's help, so I'll just compile the list of old posts and edit them into post#2 of this thread.

Alrighty, tom19 content and the danne demo added. The TAS demo should stay where it is. I'll edit the OP as necessary.

4 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

what a map & demo lol. imagine recommending it to someone fresh off just the iwads :D

"You should be fine -- it's based on Entryway" 

Cool to see better optimized demos on tom19, it's been a while and I forgot how the maps work. Pretty crazy improvements, I doubt I could beat them if I tried. I did try map11 max yesterday and got 18:41 but I forgot how the exit worked (I killed the 100th cyber and pressed the switch, then ran back to the start to kill the last cyber and exit, but he wasn't there so I thought I ran past him but I didn't see him, so I did iddt in the automap and see he didn't teleport out so I thought the map bugged, but then I realized I had to press another switch at the start to release him and then run all the way through the rooms again to exit). I don't think it cost too much time, but maybe I'll just keep trying for fun to get in the 17's.

4 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

100 cybers at 16:51 minutes = 990 seconds, therefore an average of one cyber dead every 9.9 seconds :D

But you are not considering the first 100 cybers are killed at 13:40 and the rest of the demo is running back to the start, anyway map31 is a better view at how long it takes to 2 shot cybs in average as they are facing the entrance and I don't get a free shot.

1 hour ago, TimeOfDeath666 said:

I did try map11 max yesterday and got 18:41

I love the way you killed the first 4 cybs and I wish that was reliable enough to apply more frequently.

Did you intentionally skip map15? I thought maybe you'd get sub-20mins :) btw your new route in map06 was great too

tom19 map11 max 17:10

Didn't get an exit yesterday but finally got one tonight. Still 19 seconds behind Ancalagon but that's enough for me.

33 minutes ago, TimeOfDeath666 said:

Did you intentionally skip map15? I thought maybe you'd get sub-20mins :)

I watched your demo and couldn't see that much potential for improvements, the map is really long and the start is really bad with that giant room and the shootable switches that I didn't want to route it.