Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

freedoom map09

raymoohawk said:

tho you cam make organic layouts, the map is way too flat and linear

i reccommend you go trough linguicas tutorial series before trying to submit something to freedoom

https://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-editing-tutorials/74073-vanilla-level-editing-lesson-1-preliminary-reconnaissance/

it has been updated also i made this in the Eureka doom editor which is extremely limited and its the only doom map creator for mac that doesn't crash on my computer...

Voros said:

No worries, try that map out first.

i just have. and it feels bland and boring and it doesn't really fit the name...

ok ive fully played it and its... meh.. still cinda bland...
but at least its longer then my map...

Voros said:

Youre right, its not Cacoward winning material. Its not amazing and innovative.

Its just simple fun. Like Doom. And Doom 2.

Hows this for bland XD

that isnt bland... nor did i say that the map had to be caco award winning

Voros said:

Youre right, its not Cacoward winning material. Its not amazing and innovative.

Its just simple fun. Like Doom. And Doom 2.

Hows this for bland XD

anyway.... are there any versions of freedoom 0.0 with maps?

*sigh* nevermind.

I'll try out your map once i have the time to download it and play it.

Freedoom 0.0? IIRC, Freedoom was distributed as seperate WADs, one for gfx, one for sfx, one for levels.

Voros said:

*sigh* nevermind.

Freedoom 0.0? IIRC, Freedoom was distributed as seperate WADs, one for gfx, one for sfx, one for levels.

k

Voros said:

*sigh* nevermind.

i NEED freedoom 0.0... i gathering old versions of freedoom.... i like searching for old versions of games / wads because they interest me.

Voros said:

Fuck, i can't download it from Google Drive.

Think you can email it to me?

i dont know how e-mail works.... yeh..

... Alright. Ill see if i can download by some other means.

Ok, i got with the help of dropbox.

Edit: the map is not bad really. Pretty linear. The rocky cavern thing was disorienting for me. Too easy for MAP09 if you ask me. Put some work on this one, and it'll be grow to to be much better.

Voros said:

... Alright. Ill see if i can download by some other means.

Ok, i got with the help of dropbox.

Edit: the map is not bad really. Pretty linear. The rocky cavern thing was disorienting for me. Too easy for MAP09 if you ask me. Put some work on this one, and it'll be grow to to be much better.

Cool!... but it was ment for anyone to edit it to suit there own needs...

Also are you apart of the freedoom team? *the guys who are makeing it* because if you are I want a couple of older versions before around the time of 0.2 and some versions before 0.1...

Zerthex said:

Cool!... but it was ment for anyone to edit it to suit there own needs...

Also are you apart of the freedoom team? *the guys who are makeing it* because if you are I want a couple of older versions before around the time of 0.2 and some versions before 0.1...

*smirks* there literally is no team. Just two maintainers and Doomworld. ANYONE can help Freedoom.

https://www.doomworld.com/vb/freedoom/85253-freedoom-0-1/

Another day, another map from Zerthex. Lol, why mods haven't wrecked you yet?, you're literally flooding forums with your stuff..
Mmm, can you try working on your maps for atleast a couple of weeks on each, not just a couple of hours like you do? I, for example, have been making my new map for 10 days already and it's still isn't good, but i will keep working on it, until it's in acceptable condition.
I just have a feeling that you intentionally spend as little time as possible on making your maps so that you can flood forums with them. Work more on your maps, dammit!

ChekaAgent said:

Another day, another map from Zerthex. Lol, why mods haven't wrecked you yet?, you're literally flooding forums with your stuff..
Mmm, can you try working on your maps for atleast a couple of weeks on each, not just a couple of hours like you do? I, for example, have been making my new map for 10 days already and it's still isn't good, but i will keep working on it, until it's in acceptable condition.
I just have a feeling that you intentionally spend as little time as possible on making your maps so that you can flood forums with them. Work more on your maps, dammit!

Well at least I'm not that guy who is literally a human version of SLIDGE!

Also I'm not purposely spending as little as possible on my maps. I only have a limited time on my computer in the afternoon because.. collage
*it's pretty much American school*