Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Face reveal

Recommended Posts

I wonder if he's given a face for quake cHamptons (assuming he's in it). I bet every champion will have their own voices/phrases.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm pretty sure you can see his face pretty well in the model viewer mode if you get the camera into the right position.

Share this post


Link to post
Jaxxoon R said:

I'm pretty sure you can see his face pretty well in the model viewer mode if you get the camera into the right position.

Yeah, his face still looks young he's probably in his 30s.

Share this post


Link to post
NodEliteX5 said:

Yeah, his face still looks young he's probably in his 30s.

Fighting demons for thousands of years has gotta grey your hair, right?
Someone should make a face sprite set when Doomguy's whole face is revealed.

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder if he has a beard. Or at the very least something to tell him apart from how old he looked well a hundred years ago besides the eyebrows. Does he still have the weird ass hairdo or is he plain bald?

Someone should walk up to the statue and take off the helmet for shits and giggles.

Share this post


Link to post
VonHootie02 said:

Fighting demons for thousands of years has gotta grey your hair, right?
Someone should make a face sprite set when Doomguy's whole face is revealed.

Ok let me rephrase that, he has the appearance of a man in his 30s besides being thousands of years old lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Almonds said:

Wonder if he has a beard. Or at the very least something to tell him apart from how old he looked well a hundred years ago besides the eyebrows. Does he still have the weird ass hairdo or is he plain bald?

Someone should walk up to the statue and take off the helmet for shits and giggles.

If you look closely at his in game model through the visor you can see that he has no facial hair but he might have scars.

Share this post


Link to post

Eh, just statue at a thing. The guy in game, if you look at the model through the collectibles, looks 30s.

Pssst...Doomslayer is an immortal angel *runs*

Share this post


Link to post
Sig said:

Eh, just statue at a thing. The guy in game, if you look at the model through the collectibles, looks 30s.

Pssst...Doomslayer is an immortal angel *runs*

This, lol.

Share this post


Link to post

According to the guy who made it, this isn't the final face. He altered it s little bit, so this is an older model. He won't reveal the full final face without the visor because the doomslayers face is supposed to remain a mystery.

Share this post


Link to post

He probably has long flowing hair and a beard. Who knows how long he was trapped in that tomb for.

Share this post


Link to post
Piper Maru said:

He probably has long flowing hair and a beard. Who knows how long he was trapped in that tomb for.

Ha! Reminds me a lot of this:

Share this post


Link to post
Piper Maru said:

He probably has long flowing hair and a beard. Who knows how long he was trapped in that tomb for.


Imagine how awkward it must be wearing that helmet.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×