Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egg Boy

Executive Decision - A Map

YO!

So, I've been working on a multiplayer WAD (which you can find in "multiplayer" on the forum) But I decided to take a short break to make this map! Below I've included a download and some screenshots. Have fun and tell me what you think.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?3lecq4aaumwduu0

Screenshots

Spoiler

Note: This map was made and tested in GZDOOM and uses dynamic lighting.

I have, I didn't play for long because I had to go to work.

I will probably do a full play through tonight.
edit:
I like it. getting the blue key is no problem. But getting past that arch is tough as hell. Especially since you are locked in a room with him and he keeps resurrecting the 2 pinkys. But other then me just sucking. The map is pretty nice overall.

Jimp Argon said:

I have, I didn't play for long because I had to go to work.

I will probably do a full play through tonight.
edit:
I like it. getting the blue key is no problem. But getting past that arch is tough as hell. Especially since you are locked in a room with him and he keeps resurrecting the 2 pinkys. But other then me just sucking. The map is pretty nice overall.

Yeah, that part is difficult. I'm going to be honest, it's mainly there to pad out time, I didn't know exactly what to do for that half of the map besides it being in a destroyed city. That section was the best option I could come up with. It's tough, but that box in the room gives you enough cover. Thank you for the kind words, I may nerf that section of the map.