Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MortisCausaDonatio

Video games that bad but you would try it.

There are many bad game. but some games looks quite fun because how bad is it.

I wonder you have any games that you would try despite of it's badness?

for me...

Mercenaries 2: It's looks really dull to me but I would give it a try. the destruction of objects, building would be quite satisfiing for a few hours.

Ride to hell: Okay this game is awful but I still like the theme of it. (the only pro of this shit). Somehow this one's only charm is how so bad is it.

Postal 3: I would try this... play through the story than back to the second isntallment and play the new dlc of it. I know it's non cannon but they still refer to it as a dream of the dude.

sorry for the english

I've yet to try Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for NES but I've been curious just how bad it is to play for some time now.

Rogue Warrior, looks awful but also genuinely hilarious because of the dialogue (surprisingly good take-down animations though).

Daikatana actually isn't bad at all, it just was talked down by everybody because of the "bitch" ad and because some bugs needed to be fixed by a (gasp!) 45 MB patch.

Mercenaries 2 is a lot of fun, and supports co-op. EA shut down their servers for co-op, but thankfully someone built (hacked) a server emulator for it:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/938444-mercenaries-2-world-in-flames/68456403

PC version only.

For the xbox 360 version, you could download a free demo version of command & conquer, load that up to connect to the ea servers, then load merc 2 to play co-op.

Someone just came out with a Postal 2 co-op mod, and I never played the Postal series, which has 'bad' taste, but that looks like it would be fun to play co-op with for a few hours.

Seconding Rogue Warrior since it's a strangely relaxing game. Play it on Easy, shoot a couple hundred dudes, hear a grown man shout GODDAMN COMMIE COCKBREATH MOTHERFUCKERS for 2.5 hours and finish it in one sitting and wonder how it came out as a u$60 product on release. Good game.