Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDeAD1313

'SplitWolf' splitscreen Wolf3D?

http://www.indieretronews.com/2016/08/splitwolf-10-only-splitscreen-2-player.html

Never heard anything about this. Looks interesting though. Will be giving it a go when time allows. Co-op Wolf3D might actually be pretty fun. Adds competitive game modes and obviously splitscreen gaming. From the page in the link for some quick info:

SplitScreen for up to 4 players (currently optimized for 2) in cooperative mode on a single PC!!! (SDL) Support for both vertical and horizontal splitscreen and many special cooperative game modes that add endless replay value and tactics to classic maps. Minimap/radar support. Support of Wolf3D and Spear of Destiny (none of the original files included in the pack). Also new special coop game modes (in addition to classic coop play) and interactive features (including MG42 and 2-player armored vehicle) to add endless replay value and fresh tactic gameplay to classic Wolf3D/Spear maps. - Game Modes include Instagib, Carry the Flag, Harvester and many others.

That is interesting. I haven't really heard anything about this so I'll have to check it out. I really like the idea of implementing capture the flag to Wolf.

Clonehunter said:

That's a lot of mice and keyboards around one computer.

Ever heard of joysticks? gamepads?

Neat to see multiplayer Wolfenstein, but why is one of the players in that screenshot carrying a Nazi flag?

I'd assume it's the ctf mode in play. Still haven't had the chance to play this yet. Hope to give it a shot this weekend