Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
X-DOOM

Thanks

hehe, this need IIRC on the ZDoom site, the game need some meg space to use the hub. So, 99 maps (smaller or bigger, this doesn't matter) will maybe need 10 or 20 meg... :/

Ohoh, Private Message aren't working... :(

X-DOOM, what up my man? Where ya been these last few months, beginning to think you were permanantly gone! :)

Xian-why are you leaving?

Hey DoomBoy old friends !!!

I wasn't able to go on the forums.
IP banned ... :/
reason : i never known why ?

hey ! Did the IMG tag is down here ?

X-DOOM said:

Hey DoomBoy old friends !!!

I wasn't able to go on the forums.
IP banned ... :/
reason : i never known why ?

hey ! Did the IMG tag is down here ?

Stop double-posting, it is getting annoying for me to have to copy what you post, delete it, then paste it in your first post.

Er, I sorta remember seeing you from when I first signed up, but you vanished, so I figured you left. God knows I tried to quit the forums. But something about its dark presence attracts me.... (*chanting begins*)

So anyway, I don't -really- know you, but hell, welcome back.

Yo, yeah, I remember X-doom..That port of his sounded interesting. Still does. Ah well, Welcome back dude.

I reckon it's good that xian's leaving personally....Most of his comments where annoying...and since he uses Christian Anktows nick, it prevented the REAL christian anktow from signing up.

(unless that situation has been cleared up and I missed something....)

LorD BaZTArD says:
Yo, yeah, I remember X-doom..That port of his sounded interesting. Still does. Ah well, Welcome back dude.

Hey hello, yeah i can't said if this port will be interesting, but ZD3K need it. New monsters, new ACS commands, new sounds, new dehacked script... I getting to add only the OpenGL Lights that crash some times. And i'm trying to make the launcher to have ZD3K is own IWAD no more Doom 2 needs. :)))))))

Woolie Wool said:

ROTFLMAO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I'm sorry. I can't help it!

Try and help it. Really try.

Woolie Wool said:

ROTFLMAO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I'm sorry. I can't help it!

X-Doom doesn't speak English as his primary language and you find it funny that he makes a spelling error? X-Doom is a nice guy and has been around longer than you, it isn't a good idea to go making fun of senior members, even if it is light hearted joking around.

Woolie Wool said:

I think X-DOOM cracked a pretty good joke, even though he didn't know that he was doing so. No offense to X-DOOM.

Well, ok :) You don't seem to be a mean person, which is a good thing. I hope you can keep the niceness up, I hate to see a new person banned for being a jerk. Have fun!

No offense :)

Well for ZD3K, i think i will finish 50 maps before 3 months. I have 37 maps done.

bigbadgangsta said:

X-Doom doesn't speak English as his primary language and you find it funny that he makes a spelling error? X-Doom is a nice guy and has been around longer than you, it isn't a good idea to go making fun of senior members, even if it is light hearted joking around.

Hey, howcome no one will stand up for my own dumb ass when someone starts to get smart with me? =P

Anyway, welcome back X-Doom, should have really said something to an admin about you being banned, I doubt you did anything to get banned for.

bigbadgangsta said:

haha, fooders, it is pretty funny.

*beats bbg's skull in*

yeah, but when i said THANKS FOODERS, it was for the name of a DoomWorld members, not for the words. :/

sorry about that

[quote]Woolie Wool says :
How many maps will there be, total?[quote]
They will be at least 50 maps. I'm planning to have 99.
Maybe i will make a mission pack that will have map 51 to map 99...