Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Vinesauce Mapping Contest

Spocks_Beard said:

I was the guy who confused Joel about that Mekkaddonn map, I actually played that map this very morning while waiting for the stream.

Oh, hahaha! I was wondering who said that in chat :P. I wasn't around to watch the stream unfortunately. My map submission was a standalone (well, aside from the dumb slaughter speedmap at the end), but it spawned this project which has more maps in it. I guess that's why you got confused?

Anways, I was just going to post that he played my map in this latest stream, but we know that already now. Here's a link to the VOD at approximately where he starts my map (35:50).

I'm still watching the VOD so I'll be looking forward to Dragonfly and hardcore_gamer's submissions :)

Oh awesome, he used my map for the thumbnail haha :D

I'll be sure to watch the VOD for Mech's map and Hardcore's map. :)

Just watched it. Wow, this was a long one. Some seriously good maps this stream, congrats to anyone from here who's map got played this time around. Good stream, 5/7 would watch again. Wonder who the winner is going to be?

Sick Bow said:

Just watched it. Wow, this was a long one. Some seriously good maps this stream, congrats to anyone from here who's map got played this time around. Good stream, 5/7 would watch again. Wonder who the winner is going to be?

Aw, no reviews this time around? :(

Jaxxoon R said:

Aw, no reviews this time around? :(

Nobody commented so I didn't think people liked them haha. You know what, I'll do one in the next couple of days. I was planning on it, but was distracted.

Sick Bow said:

Nobody commented so I didn't think people liked them haha. You know what, I'll do one in the next couple of days. I was planning on it, but was distracted.

Still waiting for those reviews :P

Heh, that was quite possible the derpiest self-name-mangle I've heard yet. He saw "Xaser Acheron" (possibly without the space) and ran it through a verbal blender before spilling the results all over Grandpa's sofa. In Spanish.

Xaser said:

Heh, that was quite possible the derpiest self-name-mangle I've heard yet. He saw "Xaser Acheron" (possibly without the space) and ran it through a verbal blender before spilling the results all over Grandpa's sofa. In Spanish.

How does your newfound fame feel, Zaseron?

rf` said:

How does your newfound fame feel, Zaseron?

I frankly feel quite flgahthn about the whole thing, really. In a totally-schlthworp sort of way, of course.

Xaser said:

I frankly feel quite flgahthn about the whole thing, really. In a totally-schlthworp sort of way, of course.

...Cthulu?

I made my map so huge thinking there would be 20-30 maps submitted, if only I'd known I would have made something less enormous. He seemed to enjoy it aside from the length though which is nice!

ROFL yeah that cracked me up! Several community members have been renamed (for the better) through this contest!

Whoever was plodding enough to watch the full 50+ hours of gameplay, has there been anything comparable in epicness to this level?
Because I looked at few streams and the maps [that I've seen] were memes and utter trash, no offense to the people involved intended.

There was only like 10 or less maps that relied heavily on memes, and that's out of 189.

Kind of rude to come in and start plugging a map and saying everything else was crap.

I stayed up the whole 8-9 hours of the last stream, its comedy gold especially in the last two hours when Joel starts getting cranky about his friend bringing him food.