• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

So what's REALLY been delaying ST?

Art.

... okay, AND SOMETHING ELSE.

http://evolution.shoryuken.com

So I've been a little busy :) I'm planning on competing (and losing first round!) in the Street Fighter world championship this weekend in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (funnest game ever, next to Doom of course!). Been playing a good 6 months now pretty seriously, which is nothing compared to the 2+ years most of these other guys have been playing it. AND most of them have other fighting game experience on top of that (which I don't) which means... lol, I won't be winning :)

Anyway, it's being held at UCLA starting this Friday. Entry for spectators is free, so if any of you want to come down and watch me, Scrubevil get owned for free by everyone else... you're more than welcomed to. I'll be playing either Friday or Saturday... probably not Sunday, cause that's when finals are :) Anyway, I'll let you guys know, in case any of you care.

After this, ST will be done!

Well, Evolution is concluded, so it's time for me to get back to work. I guess I did pretty well. I beat a couple people, but I lost to two people who I play all the time :( They're both extremely good, so I don't feel bad about losing to them. It was very close, anyway.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and start addressing some of the issues with ST. Be sure to bring any of them up in the sticky thread. Thanks!