Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Modified Cyberdemons or Spiders...

Is there any good modified version of the Cyberdemon or Spidermastermaind?

Look no further than: Allhell.wad

Twoheaded chaingunners that ride arachnotrons and shoot shotgun rounds.

Red flaming demons.

Imps that rise from the ground.

Weird huge demons with wings, comes in three different colours.

Apache helicopters that fires missiles or shoot you with a chingun, when they're not dropping hostile marines with plasma guns.

Ordinary cyberdemons and arachnotrons.

A cyberdemon with dual rocket launchers.

I wondered what the name of that one was. It was so long since I played that I forgot all about it.

My bad. Cool mod, may use a few graphics for a project of mine (with permission, if I can get in contact with the author)

hey I just tried that allhell.wad. its cool as hell but I get signal handler segment violations an error that said W_CacheLumpNum: x >= numwadfiles(x), with x being a number. it usually happens when theres a burning baron or cyberdemon on the screen. I'm using the latest legacy to run it.

BTW the unfinished drywall texture in map 05 rules, very satifying to get blood all over.

Little Faith said:

The helicopter is probably one of the proudest achievements in the field of old school dehacked editing.

I whole heartedly agree. I heard there was a helicopter in batman doom. is it as cool as the one in all hell

There was a Beyond Doom TC released as-is that had a cyberdemon with the lower body of a spidermastermind.

The Beyond Doom zip (BDTATC.zip 2.56MB) was on Doomworld (in some Doomworld subdirectory and linked to in Pic of the Day or something) and I remember it being gone at some point. I have it on at least one back-up CD.

Little Faith said:

Look no further than: Apache helicopters that fires missiles or shoot you with a chingun, when they're not dropping hostile marines with plasma guns.

HL's Osprey drops marines, not the Apache

Umm, he was talking about the Apache helicopters done by dehack editing in Doom, not HL.