Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egyptian Guardian

What's the cringiest YouTube video you have ever watched?

fraggle said:

Ok Fraggle there has been lots of cringy content on this thread but I have to say, this one hurt the most. It's due to how hard they tried in a live audience for a multi billion dollar industry. They couldn't be anymore cheesier or out of touch with the world, holy shit.

It was a pretty bad presentation I think people who are not even in the targetted age group would feel alienated by it

Edited by Guest

He's Back

Spoiler

I don't know if I should feel bad for that poor fucking bastard playing guitar, or hate him for putting a guitar in this... "song"... as a guitarist myself

Jaws In Space said:

Do a youtube search for sadler's wells and you will find the weirdest stage performances you will ever see, many are NSFW.

fun fact; Sadler's Wells is my local theatre :p

GoatLord said:

a guy in a rubber suit playing in his septic tank

This gets my vote for most needlessly cringe-inducing. There is no excuse for this.

kristus said:

Anything by Leafy

I'd take it a step further and say literally any "YouTube drama" videos or channels that harp on about it suck all the ass. Oh wow, two boring fucks are at each others throats? Who gives a damn? A lot of people apparently because these kinds of channels/videos seem to rake in views, so what do I know.

When I want to laugh/cringe I usually pull up some Paul Elam, Stefan Molyneux, Shockofgod, or other assorted YT ranters that MRAs/Gamergaters/climate skeptics/teabaggers/libertarians/assorted assholes watch like lectures to earn their degrees at YouTube University. You can do a search on "red pill moment" or "the truth about Anita Sarkeesian" to hear some downright despicable hateful garbage.

On the downside, Google algorithms now believe I'm part of that big old dumpster fire.

nxGangrel said:

He's Back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

Spoiler

I don't know if I should feel bad for that poor fucking bastard playing guitar, or hate him for putting a guitar in this... "song"... as a guitarist myself

Here... Have a remix:

Spoiler

Spoiler

When you show up to a cringe fest and bring modern music that you actually like. This is also why it's in a spoiler, since it's not a video that I find cringy.

Guest Unregistered account

Ooh, can I join the "Popular YouTubers are cringe" club, too?

Mmph.

Edited by Guest

Gothic Box said:

Just google Leafyishere.

Man, I can't stand that guy. The fact that he has a huge fanbase is worrisome to say the least.

I definitely don't agree with him on everything he says but TAA is less annoying than most big-name YouTubers, to me anyway. He actually manages to make me laugh/think from time to time which is more than can be said for most other YT channels.
-
At the moment there seems to be a Youtube-wide obsession with modifying the theme song to a show called Nutshack. I clicked on one of them not knowing what it was and now my suggestion page is like 50% Nutshack videos. I especially love the way YouTube never listens when you click the 'not interested' box. A very effective system I have to say.

What was that video with the hippie talking about space jews and egyptian gods? It was about an hour long.

Doomkid said:

At the moment there seems to be a Youtube-wide obsession with modifying the theme song to a show called Nutshack.

You think that's bad? try watching the first episode. Its impossible.