Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egyptian Guardian

What's the cringiest YouTube video you have ever watched?

Should I feel bad for liking the Terry Cruise one? The rat wasn't bad at all, but I turned the sound off after 5 seconds, I do suspect If I was stuck in a room with someone who talked like that and wouldn't shut up I break their jaw. Most of these are kinda weak sauce though. I like watching these videos but most people cringe. This ones tasty (please don't loser me)

and then this one is always fun.

mrthejoshmon said:

I think the brony cringe videos are one of the most potent cringe.

They are the best.

They're not even as much cringeworthy as they are depressing and tragic. Those people, there's no hope for them. They will die as wet-haired, squeaky voiced, smelly virgins, many of them homeless.

Not sure if this will count, but just about any of the ps4 playroom streams can make me cringe. It's usually best to watch at night. Mostly a bunch of middle aged dudes trying to be as gangster as possible. Not all, but a majority of them.

AndrewB said:

They're not even as much cringeworthy as they are depressing and tragic. Those people, there's no hope for them. They will die as wet-haired, squeaky voiced, smelly virgins, many of them homeless.

I am a bit part of the fandom too but thats the thing why I agree with the haters sometimes

I was into cringe comps for awhile and those were easily among the most difficult videos I've ever watched. SJWs losing all emotional control, obese people gorging plates of food, braindead kids yelling at people online that made fun of them, wretched pop videos starring ugly teens that can't sing...holy shit. It's really bad stuff.

That He-man thing is truly horrible. Not even the supposed irony of it serves as an excuse. That guy has fallen off the rails as a human being, and this video is one of his death throes.

There's this video on YouTube that was taken from a live-stream of some sort of brony gathering at a hotel. I'm not a hater, but that video is really difficult to watch, with the hosts treating their audience like kids and singing "Twinkle twinkle little star" horribly out of key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImJnbNFbKX0

This, I stopped watching halfway, it was too cringy, basically it's a "meet the voice actors" video, it tries to be funny clever and witty but in actuality it's just very shitty, there's an sjw stronk woman and a beta **** male, the joke is that the girl is manlier than him

Trupiak said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImJnbNFbKX0

This, I stopped watching halfway, it was too cringy, basically it's a "meet the voice actors" video, it tries to be funny clever and witty but in actuality it's just very shitty, there's an sjw stronk woman and a beta **** male, the joke is that the girl is manlier than him

...Were you honestly expecting something else from modern Bioware?

The bronies just never fail to disappoint.

Edited by RUSH

On 10/6/2016 at 1:04 PM, Clonehunter said:

What the fuck is that Nutella one even

That's Joseph Hernandez from Joey's World Tour. His popularity might surprise you.

hqdefault.jpg

On 3/18/2017 at 7:28 PM, RUSH said:

The bronies just never fail to disappoint.

- video of insufferable brony rave -

Jesus christ what a disaster. This actually gave me a legit physical cringe in my stomach. Also that guy falling off the stage while moving that equipment took the cake.

I just find this to be unbelievably creepy. Just the way those people talk gives the the creeps. Poison wrapped in a "pretty" package. The ugly side of post-modernism. What really scares me is how these people eat this garbage up.

I mean, let's take the concept of a car. Is it irrelevant if one is a Ford and one is a KIA? Labels are not made to denigrate people, they are made to make communication easier. If you think about it, the way we speak is quite inefficient. You have to move your muscles, breathe etc. You think much faster than you talk. Therefore, when I meet someone new, I want to know as much about them as possible in the least amount of time. Black or white indicates where they come from, their culture, language, likely religion, (possibly) income...I could go on. In short, labels are USEFUL!

Christ...it's common fucking sense!