Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mewdoom

Zdoom, how to have both chainsaw and fist ?

Hello guys,

I wonder, how can I modify or create decorate script to keep the fist when the player have chainsaw ? Maybe setup the fist to be the weapon 8 9 or 0 ?

It is also possible to have multiple weapons on the same number but it switch between weapons when we push the same number key ? I could switch between fist and chainsaw by pressing 1 ?

I would like to keep the fist because I could create an item that represent a serum, when pick it up the player have powerfull fist attack ?

You can already switch between the fist and the chainsaw in ZDoom; just like you can already switch between the shotgun and super shotgun. I don't understand your problem.

Darn it, I thought you were asking if the fist AND chainsaw can be wielded at once :(

Mewdoom said:

I would like to keep the fist because I could create an item that represent a serum, when pick it up the player have powerfull fist attack ?

That item already exists - it's the Berserk pack. And even in vanilla Doom engine, where (unlike modern ports like ZDoom) you normally can't toggle between Fist and Chainsaw by pressing 1, picking up a Berserk pack will enable you to do so.