Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DILDOMASTER666

Deliverance: ONI Facility (1 map, ZDoom)

/idgames: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/d-f/f-f01-s2

The /idgames version has been updated to version 1.2.

A hopefully-final version with even more bugfixes and more secrets is now available.

f-furry01.zip (version 1.2) (5.59 MB)
f-furry01.zip (version 1.1) (5.59 MB)
f-furry01.zip (version 1.0) (5.59 MB)

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

This is a one-level release for ZDoom/GZDoom, though it does not make extensive use of ZDoom-specific features. The map by itself is mostly vanilla, but in the scope of the project it will be included in (furry.wad), it would effectively be ZDoom-specific anyway.

Included:
-1 map
-New player sounds
-A few new textures

Additional credits:
-SargeBaldy for d1gfxd2.wad
-Konami for music
-Ubisoft for sound effects
-Bashe for playtesting

The map should take around 3 to 5 minutes to complete, depending on which of the 3 exits you pursue. Please inform me of any bugs.

Oh, you're the guy who's making that wolf and fox mod, right? I'm pretty interested in how it's going!

I'll give this a whirl later.

Albertoni said:

Oh, you're the guy who's making that wolf and fox mod, right? I'm pretty interested in how it's going!

I'll give this a whirl later.

A lot of time and effort has gone into a few unique gameplay mechanics, namely non-lethal takedowns, CQC and enemy combat preferences to make them seem a little more like real soldiers. It's far from even a proof-of-concept release, but in the mean time I figured at least one map release would be good to remind people the mod is still in active development

Glad to hear it's not dead. I'm not good with techbases and stuff, but if you want some more abstract maps hit me up, I'd love to lend a hand.

Made an FDA for GZDoom 2.2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36933307/temp/furrydemo.lmp
After finding the second exit I go on a wall-sniffing journey trying to find secrets, it lasts a bit. I did found the red exit by the end of it though. And a teleporter that doesn't work near the first exit I found.
Also, not a fan of not being able to exit the red door area after you get there...

And found this weird hall of mirrors:

That's because of the not-so-great trick I used to block monster visibility from that window so you can safely look at the encounter waiting for you outside. Thanks for pointing it out, I will fix that as soon as I can.

re: not being able to exit the red key area, I'll look into adding a way to backtrack.

re: the non-functional teleporter, it now works in v1.1.